The Windows 10 Mobile OS -- popularly known as Windows Phone -- is now compatible with smartphones based on x86 chips, according to Microsoft.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
With the latest hardware, such a simple mistake won't permanently damage your phone.
Parent company Lenovo doesn't want its mobile lineup to lag behind when it comes to core features and design.
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
The first smartphone in the world to have a 4K display, Sony’s Xperia Z5 Premium, is now on sale in Australia.
Google’s digital wallet, Android Pay, will launch in Australia next year, the company announced today.
It looks like Samsung will add a pressure-sensitive display and high-speed charging port to the upcoming Galaxy S7.
You'll be shocked, but inside it's mostly battery.
Apple started selling a battery case for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S, a tacit admission that the smartphone doesn't have enough juice to power the increasing demands of some owners, as well as that there's more money to be made in the accessories mark...
Samsung's next flagship Galaxy smartphone, the S7, is expected to be announced next year amid predictions that it will have a faster processor and will restore the storage expansion slot.
Refunds in the vicinity of hundreds of thousands of dollars are owed to Australians who have purchased smartphones from online retailer Yatango Mobile.
A BlackBerry running on Android was an eventuality. BlackBerry 10, the company’s home baked operating system, is comprehensive, but a lack of application support meant BlackBerry’s smartphones could be used for a lot less. When BlackBerry announced ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT