There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Long-rumored Surface phones may not arrive until 2017 as Microsoft puts its phone plans on ice.
Vodafone is preparing to offer Voice over Wi-FI – VoWIFI – to its customers “shortly”, the telco’s CEO, Iñaki Berroeta, yesterday told the CommsDay Summit in Sydney.
According to SquareTrade Labs, the new iPhone SE is not as durable as the iPhone 6s.
You can get in line now for a chance at the beta build, which is set to undergo four to eight weeks of testing.
Telstra responded to a recent string of outages on Sunday with 24 hours of free data for all mobile customers.
Telstra customers set a new record on 3 April by downloading 2686 terabytes of data using the telco’s mobile network.
Google's never-ending quest to organize all the world's information might include plans to run all your group conversations.
It's not ready for primetime yet, but work is under way to make wireless charging significantly faster at replenishing your battery.
iPhone SE teardown: Apple’s smaller handset combines 2016 internals with a 2012 touchscreen.
Microsoft's Terry Myerson says that Windows Phone simply isn't a priority right now.
Is Windows Phone a dead platform walking? Microsoft didn't even mention its mobile OS during the Build 2016 keynote, and sadly, it shouldn't come as a surprise.
Google and YouTube’s “walled garden” approach to digital advertising is more about gaining marketshare and power than helping brand marketers reach consumers in the most relevant, effective way, according to the chief of TubeMogul.
Microsoft's shutdown of the Lumia Voices Twitter account is worrying, given all the other turmoil that the Lumia smartphone line has endured.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
- The iPhone 7's sleeper hit feature is its display
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW