This should give a needed boost to Google's Nougat numbers, which still show a pitifully small dent in the overall ecosystem.
Smartphones - News
The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Has the iPhone peaked? Apple says no way.
The first new Nokia handset created under the HMD Global umbrella will be a budget phone only available in China.
The iPhone 8 is nine months away, but we’re already expecting it to have OLED and wireless charging. Watch the video to find out why.
Get the latest monthly security patch and squash bugs.
Motorola looks to expand the capability of the Moto Z with a family of add-on adapters.
Research by team of engineers reveals that the Samsung Galaxy Note7's case, not the batteries, was the problem.
A problem with iPhone 6s products randomly shutting down comes from a battery flaw found in a small number of models, according to Apple.
You accidentally sent a text to a landline. What does the recipient hear?
Users have praised the performance of Apple's A10 Fusion chip in the iPhone 7, but its underlying graphics architecture may not be so new after all.
Company says a module incorporating Google's AR camera tech is "likely" for the handset.
A new design is making an appearance for some users, though it's unclear at this point how widespread the rollout is.
From a new digital assistant to a beefed up camera, Samsung is angling for a major comeback in the new year.
A new Android malware has managed to steal access to more than 1 million Google accounts, and it continues to infect new devices, according to security firm Checkpoint.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Android's next destination: Untethered VR headsets with Snapdragon 835
- MWC 17: What's coming, what's not, and what we really want to see
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT