Nokia reported fourth-quarter sales down about 19 percent year on year. The company sold fewer phones than a year earlier, and its market share also dropped, it said Thursday.
Chinese officials have closed 1,250 Web sites and arrested 41 people as part of the country's ongoing campaign against Internet pornography, and plan to extend the crackdown to content for mobile phones, China's Ministry of Public Security (MPS) said...
HTC today announced the launch of its latest smartphone in Australia, the Touch HD.
Research In Motion pulled its hostile bid for security vendor Certicom on Tuesday, the day after a judge issued an injunction that halted the offer.
IBM/Lotus for the first time will provide users of the iPhone -- and other mobile devices that support ActiveSync -- with real-time access to their e-mail, calendars and contacts.
Optus has announced it will air a live stream of the 2009 Australian Open direct to mobiles across the nation.
President-elect Barack Obama told CNN he had a plan to "hang onto" his beloved BlackBerry, but did not explain how he would overcome legal and security concerns..
Melbourne-based company Kogan today announced that its Android-based smartphones, the Agora and the Agora Pro, have been "delayed indefinitely". The cancellation, announced on the company's blog, comes only two weeks before the phones were meant to b...
Google has added yet another feature to Google Maps this week with the launch of the Transit Layer, which allows users to see public transport routes in 50 cities internationally.
Naysayers aside, President-elect Obama appears determined to take office Tuesday with his BlackBerry -- or at least some PDA -- firmly in hand. Here's how experts say he might pull it off -- and what pitfalls he may be underestimating.
SanDisk and LG Electronics on Wednesday demonstrated a specialized MicroSD card that mobile operators could load with content and bundle with a handset, then keep the subscriber from using in any other device or on another carrier's network.
Andrew Shebanow didn't imagine that asking for feedback about how Palm's app store should work would open up a flood of input. He also didn't expect the move would change his job description. But now both have happened.
Motorola announced a new product called the Snap-on Mobile Payment Device, which will work with its enterprise-class wireless handhelds, the MC-70 and the MC-75.
A number of stolen prototypes of Sony Ericsson mobile phones were found at the home of a company employee, Swedish police said on Wednesday.
Two privacy groups on Tuesday asked the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to regulate how mobile marketers can use consumers' personal information, saying many people don't know when their information is being collected from cell phones and how it's bein...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCHelpdesk (Level 1 Support)QLD
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW