Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched an application that allows users to print pictures wirelessly from an iPhone.
Nanotechnology may someday expand your cell phone's range while improving its battery life if a prototype transistor from IBM gets to market.
Mobile phone shipments will decline by more than 2% in 2009 when compared with this year, the largest decline since 2001, according to a forecast from IDC released Thursday.
By 2020, mobile phones will be the primary Internet devices for most people in the world, according to a panel of experts, who also predict that Web technologies will probably not lead to increased social tolerance.
Apple boosted the sync performance of its MobileMe online service today, months after it rolled out the service to so much criticism that it felt obligated to extend users' subscription.
A decision in the Estonian parliament has opened the door for mobile phones to be used for authenticating voters in its 2011 election.
North Korea has taken a massive leap forward in telecommunications and launched a 3G cellular network but details about the service, how much it costs and who is eligible to use it remain a mystery.
Just two years ago, the mobile phone market was pretty ho-hum. You had your candy bar phones and your flip phones. There were BlackBerry devices and Windows Mobile phones. Those phones had calendars and contact lists, and a few other apps that were t...
Microsoft's first-ever iPhone application is a slick photo viewer with a browsing capability that handles a large number of photos on a mobile device screen.
Everypoint is launching a mobile application platform Monday called Nemo, which is intended to give Java-based phones iPhone-like visual capabilities.
There is still a little time left, but it doesn't look like Apple iPhone users will see Adobe Systems and Sun Microsystems get Flash and Java up and running on Apple's handheld device by Christmas.
Although the BlackBerry Storm needed a firmware upgrade just two weeks after going on sale, business users are still expected to warm up to the touch-screen handheld.
Citrix plans to deliver desktop virtualization to the iPhone and other mobile devices next year, a company official said Wednesday.
They're back: rumours of an impending Zune phone announcement from Microsoft, this time probably at CES.
Sony Ericsson has joined the Open Handset Alliance, the group of companies, including handset manufacturers and carriers, committed to the Android open mobile platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple could stick a Digital Crown on the iPhone
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC