Optus today launched a live video monitoring service for its SME and home user 3G mobile customers.
Apple executives Monday brushed off questions about iPhone shortages, saying they are "very pleased" with their efforts to ramp up production.
Telco Optus has launched two mobile phone plans that allow unlimited calls on local, national and GSM networks in Australia and thrown in a bit of mobile data access.
Research in Motion patched a critical bug in its BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) Friday to stymie hackers hoping to break into company networks by tricking users of the popular smart phone into opening rigged PDFs.
Opera Software Thursday launched the public beta test Opera Mobile 9.5, its full-blown, native Web browser for smartphones.
US Customers looking for an iPhone 3G may have to wait up to a month for Apple to boost its orders with suppliers and refill the pipeline, a Wall Street analyst said Thursday.
Research in Motion has warned users and corporate administrators of a critical vulnerability in a component of its BlackBerry Enterprise Server that could be used to hack their company's computers.
Microsoft is letting more people use its Live Mesh service just days after Apple launched its similar, but broader, MobileMe service.
Amazon is set to release two new models of its popular e-book reader, the Kindle, according to the TechCrunch blog.
Apple took more than three months to patch an iPhone vulnerability, even though it had technical details of the bug and had crafted a fix for Mac OS X, the researcher who reported the flaw said Tuesday.
Apple extended an olive branch to subscribers of its MobileMe online sync service today by apologizing for problems during last week's opening and adding 30 additional days service to all accounts.
Only five days after its official launch, the iPhone 3G has been hacked.
Palm Inc. and Sprint Nextel Corp. Monday announced the Palm Treo 800w smart phone, calling it a device most suited for business users and not a direct competitor to the iPhone 3G launched Friday.
Apple patched 13 vulnerabilities in the iPhone and iPod touch last Friday, including several it had fixed in Mac OS X or the Safari Web browser as long ago as March.
Pent-up demand for a faster iPhone, sated starting on Friday when the second-generation 3G phone debuted, will result in a "tsunami" of purchases in the next 90 days, a research firm reported Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC