Nokia Australia this morning announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
The Android handset unveiled by T-Mobile, Google and High Tech Computer (HTC) in New York on Tuesday is only available in English, but will be available in most other languages within the next six months, an indication of how long it will take to rea...
Engineers from Google and High Tech Computer (HTC) spent three years developing Android software and handsets before the launch of the G1 by T-Mobile on Tuesday, an executive from HTC said.
Mobile hardware is outpacing software capabilities and the mobile user experience, according to a group of mobile phone technologists speaking at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Among those speaking was Rich Miner, group manager of mobile ...
Sharp is looking to get your engines running. Literally.
AS the industry prepares for the biggest mobile phone release since the iPhone with the Android-based HTC Google phone in the US this week, HTC has remained silent over when the device will be available here instead releasing the Touch Pro through ca...
The first Android phone looks a lot like the fuzzy pictures that have surfaced online for months, with a touch screen similar to the iPhone and a full slide-out keyboard.
Even though three companies hosted the launch event and the software is backed by a consortium, the introduction of the first Android phone made it very clear that Android is about one company: Google.
The new T-Mobile G1 wireless phone, announced Tuesday by T-Mobile USA, Google and HTC, generated attention for its use of the open Android platform, but it will be locked to the T-Mobile USA network and it doesn't appear to be heavily focused on busi...
Open source developer NeoPwn has built what it claims is the first Wi-Fi penetration testing platform to run from a mobile phone.
Vodafone Australia today launched MusicStation, which the company says is Australia’s first unlimited mobile music download service.
Tuesday marks the long-awaited introduction for US customers of the first phone running Google's Android software, but some experts warn phone users not to get their hopes up too high.
A week after Apple rejected his iPhone application and barred it from selling on the App Store, developer Alex Sokirynsky has turned to a little-known, but still Apple-approved, distribution channel to sell his work.
Here it is: the first ever BlackBerry with a touch screen.
T-Mobile USA will become the first company in the world to announce a mobile phone based on Google's Android OS at a New York press conference September 23, the New York Times reports, citing T-Mobile.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT