HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
After more than a year of rancor over whether it would hurt Wi-Fi, a technology that lets LTE networks use unlicensed spectrum may have already missed its window of opportunity.
FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Long-rumored Surface phones may not arrive until 2017 as Microsoft puts its phone plans on ice.
Vodafone is preparing to offer Voice over Wi-FI – VoWIFI – to its customers “shortly”, the telco’s CEO, Iñaki Berroeta, yesterday told the CommsDay Summit in Sydney.
According to SquareTrade Labs, the new iPhone SE is not as durable as the iPhone 6s.
You can get in line now for a chance at the beta build, which is set to undergo four to eight weeks of testing.
Telstra responded to a recent string of outages on Sunday with 24 hours of free data for all mobile customers.
Telstra customers set a new record on 3 April by downloading 2686 terabytes of data using the telco’s mobile network.
Google's never-ending quest to organize all the world's information might include plans to run all your group conversations.
It's not ready for primetime yet, but work is under way to make wireless charging significantly faster at replenishing your battery.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCWCAG 2.0 Accessibility TesterNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCSalesforce Developer / UrgentNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT