Google continues to hone Android's security capabilities, with features in the Android N upgrade due this fall prefaced by the Android for Work security apparatus and other security updates in last year's Android Marshmallow release.
Google has completely redefined what an "app" means, launching Android Instant Apps, which breaks up an app into chunks and allows them to be loaded almost instantly.
Several former Microsoft execs launched a new company that will use Nokia branding for new smartphones and tablets.
Was the Lumia 650 the end of the line for Lumia handsets? Looks like it.
The Moto G4, G4 Play, and G4 Plus are a curious expansion to Motorola's budget smartphone line.
Vodafone has carried out wireless network trials using the emerging Narrow Band-IoT (NB-IoT) standard.
Vodafone has called for an increase to the funding being made available through the federal government’s mobile blackspot program.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
Google's Gboard virtual keyboard for iPhone is designed to make your life easier with native Google search, GIFs, and emoji support.
Opera announced a special low-power mode for its browser, which promises to dramatically extend battery life through optimizations.
Once a bloated ugly mess, Samsung’s TouchWiz interface now offers innovations that Google ought to borrow.
The Droid line may also ditch all the black and red, opting for splashes of color and a rounded home button.
A new version of the Galaxy S7 looks like it’s wrapping up boot camp and will report for duty shortly.
Intel's Atom smartphone chip cancellations pull the curtain back on an ugly past in which the company shot itself in the foot with bad timing and ill-advised executive decisions.
Intel's Atom processor architecture will live on despite the recent cancellation of next-generation smartphone chips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW