It looks like Samsung will add a pressure-sensitive display and high-speed charging port to the upcoming Galaxy S7.
You'll be shocked, but inside it's mostly battery.
Apple started selling a battery case for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S, a tacit admission that the smartphone doesn't have enough juice to power the increasing demands of some owners, as well as that there's more money to be made in the accessories mark...
Samsung's next flagship Galaxy smartphone, the S7, is expected to be announced next year amid predictions that it will have a faster processor and will restore the storage expansion slot.
Refunds in the vicinity of hundreds of thousands of dollars are owed to Australians who have purchased smartphones from online retailer Yatango Mobile.
A BlackBerry running on Android was an eventuality. BlackBerry 10, the company’s home baked operating system, is comprehensive, but a lack of application support meant BlackBerry’s smartphones could be used for a lot less. When BlackBerry announced ...
Optus is sweetening online pre-orders for the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL with an Xbox giveaway.
The company tries to make good with is customers, while trying to shift some of the blame to "cheaply made" third-party chargers.
Telstra has extended its 17 year partnership with the National Rugby League (NRL), signing a five year naming and mobile digital rights agreement providing access to the best free and subscription content, including great live NRL action on mobiles.
A metal watch crown, a magnetic charger and two different sizes are among the changes made to the Asus ZenWatch 2.
With Android and iOS dominating the mobile OS market, it's tough going for alternatives like Sailfish, now in survival mode as its maker, Jolla, moves to lay off "a big part" of its personnel.
Apple iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch users can begin using the tap-to-pay service, Apple Pay in Australia today.
A Google engineer calls out OnePlus for risky USB-C cables and adapters.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Complaints made to the TIO is at the lowest level since between 2007 and 2008.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCCRM Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD