If you don't mind a few hiccups, you'll be able to join in on a limited beta test of Android 7.0 on Nov. 9.
Smartphones - News
The mea culpa pledges that the company will learn from the incident and get to the very bottom of why it happened.
The users of millions of faulty Samsung Galaxy Note7s face a another potential dilemma: The fate of their personal data on the devices.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
It's the first phone with Google's Tango technology, which bakes in a number of augmented reality experiences.
It's the first major update for Google's new messaging service, and it brings a lot that probably should have been there at launch.
You may have a better chance buying the phone directly from Verizon if you're willing to live with a locked bootloader.
It's unlikely that the phone has a major defect given how long it's been on the market, but these latest incidents compound what's already been a major headache for Samsung.
The company is offering Note7 buyers in Korea discounts on the S7 line and a cheaper upgrade to an S8 or Note8.
When it comes to ease of repair, Google's first in-house smartphone is much easier to deal with than its predecessor.
Keep continues to grow into a more comprehensive service for keeping track of all those random thoughts and ideas.
Windows 10 Insider preview build 14951 adds a slew of Camera app tweaks, new Windows Ink tools, and more.
After unveiling a ceramic Apple Watch, Apple has filed a patent for a ceramic iPhone. But there are a few challenges to creating an iPhone out of a material that looks straight out of 2001: A Space Odyssey.
We take the Pixel XL into the lab and square it off against the iPhone 7 Plus, LG V20, and Galaxy S7 Edge.
Incredible hardware, Win32 apps, Continuum: the HP Elite x3 is the first Windows phone your friends are going to envy.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Android's next destination: Untethered VR headsets with Snapdragon 835
- MWC 17: What's coming, what's not, and what we really want to see
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCSolution Architect - VMwareVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD