You may think of sunsets as something nice to look at, but if you have an older cell phone or a home alarm system, there's one coming up on Monday that may not be so pretty.
Shipments of mobile phones compatible with Japan's mobile digital TV service have surged to more than 20 million units in fewer than two years since launch, according to industry data released Wednesday.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Microsoft's plan to acquire mobile technology developer Danger will grant the software mogul the brand recognition it seeks in the youth market, analysts said.
Research In Motion still doesn't know why its BlackBerry service went down for several hours on Monday.
Sony Ericsson, which historically has created phones around the Symbian operating system, jumped quietly onto the Windows Mobile bandwagon with the announcement here Monday of its Xperian X1 smartphone.
Motorola announced yesterday that it is licensing its reference design for mobile WiMax radio chip sets, and that Enfora is its first licensee.
A knee brace that generates enough power to charge your mobile phone as you walk has been developed by scientists in the US and Canada. Click here to find out more!
Apple's latest trademark manoeuvres suggest it might be planning a variant on its iPhone or iPod aimed at the gaming market, offering fresh competition to the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB's first Windows Mobile device, to appear in the second half of 2008, will be called Xperia X1.
Continuing its push into the mobile consumer market, Microsoft announced that it plans to acquire Danger, the developer of software and services that run the Sidekick.
Google's Android software platform for mobile phones is coming to life in Barcelona, with a number of chip manufacturers showing it running on prototype or proof-of-concept phones at the Mobile World Congress on Monday.
You might think the last thing you'd need to play games on your mobile phone would be a wireless remote control, but Zeemote's JS1 is just that.
Celltrust developed its SecureSMS application so banks could deliver secure text messages to their customers' mobile phones -- but the company's chief technology officer wonders whether French president Nicolas Sarkozy might like a copy of the softwa...
Samsung Electronics will present the latest model in its popular Ultra edition range of mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress exhibition in Barcelona this week.
Nokia last week invited some phone users to start playing with its delayed new N-Gage gaming service and rebranded its video- and photo-sharing service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- North Korea reportedly blocks Facebook and Twitter
- FCC eyes new rules to protect consumers as voice networks transition to IP
- Startup Slack gets $120M infusion to kill email at work
- Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- Oracle's Larry Ellison isn't done building his legacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW