Hackers have managed to load Linux on to Apple's iPhone.
Smartphones - News
HTC, maker of the original Google phone, is boasting that demand is so high that sales will reach a million by the end of the year.
Economic woes slashed mobile phone sales growth in the third quarter of this year as consumers waited longer to replace their handsets, and the market is likely to contract next year, according to Gartner.
Nokia is developing a device to link mobile phones to home automation systems. Using a mobile phone consumers will be able monitor and control security, heating, and ventilation systems via its gateway Home Control Center, Nokia announced on Thursday...
The U.K.'s advertising regulator banned a video advertisement for Apple's 3G iPhone, saying Wednesday that the ad exaggerates the phone's speed and is misleading.
Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) is being sued in a Singapore court for its use of the Mio brand name by Mitac International, which sells smart phones and GPS devices under the Mio brand through its Mio Technology unit.
Businesses are planning to boost the deployment of smartphones during the next three years, while laptop deployments will slow dramatically, according to survey of 340 companies in the US and Western Europe.
While Verizon expected the BlackBerry Storm to be a hot-ticket item, it probably didn't anticipate that demand for the device would crash its online ordering portal.
Microsoft faces a tough sell with its latest mobile browser, Internet Explorer 6, since consumers will need to buy more powerful handsets to run it.
The GSM Association and several partners, including Vodafone and Huawei Technologies, plan to promote the use of 3G (third-generation) technology in cameras, cars and other devices that could link to mobile phones.
Nokia and IBM are linking mobile phones to Notes, the companies announced Thursday.
Backed by Huawei Technologies and operators including Telefónica and Vodafone, the GSM Association (GSMA) has launched the Embedded Mobile initiative, aiming to bring down prices of 3G modules that can be embedded in cars, cameras, health monitoring ...
The iPhone does many things well. But this probably isn't one of them.
Phone manufacturers must build NFC (Near Field Communications) functionality into mobile handsets in order to speed adoption of mobile payment systems, the GSM Association said Tuesday.
Vodafone today announced pricing plans for the upcoming BlackBerry Storm, ahead of its launch on 1 December. "Today we announce that we’re bringing the BlackBerry Storm to Australia with a sensational $0 offer with unlimited BlackBerry e-mail and Int...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD