Taiwan's largest mobile phone service provider will launch the iPhone 3G in December, a deal that may foretell a launch in China soon.
Smartphones - News
Mobile phone outfit INQ Mobile, hopes to attract the masses to mobile data with the new INQ1, which comes with built-in support for Facebook, Skype, Last.fm and Windows Live Messenger as well as a low price tag.
Handset makers collectively will sell fewer mobile phones in 2009 than this year, and sales for 2008 will be lower than previously expected, Nokia warned on Friday.
By the first half of 2009, Citrix will make its XenDesktop and XenApp client and server software for remote access to Windows applications available for the iPhone.
3 Australia today announced that it will exclusively offer the INQ mobile phone in Australia.
Nokia's E63 smartphone, announced Wednesday, will cost US$250 before any subsidies -- a price that puts the phone maker ahead in a burgeoning price war and which one analyst described as "eye-popping."
Sony Ericsson's Xperia X1 will go on sale in the U.S. the day after Thanksgiving, but at US$800 the touch-screen phone may be a tough sell, particularly because it will most likely be used on AT&T's network, the exclusive distributor of the popul...
Chinese network company Huawei Technologies is planning to launch smartphones based on the Android and Symbian operating systems in the first half of 2009, according to James Chen, director of marketing for the company's terminals division. It will a...
Researchers from Nokia and the University of California in Berkeley will go live with a new project this week that aims to cull GPS data from thousands of mobile phones in order to tell drivers which San Francisco Bay Area roads are backed up and whi...
Antivirus developer SMobile released software this week to protect users of the G1 Android phone, although one security analyst wondered if people really need it.
Google's Android mobile platform doesn't "bubble up to the top" of Microsoft's list of toughest competitors to Windows Mobile in the market for smartphone OSes, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said Thursday.
The average user of the Android-based G1 phone has downloaded 14 applications, out of 200 now available on the Android Marketplace, a Google executive said Wednesday.
Even though Apple recently upgraded the back-end infrastructure of its problem-plagued MobileMe, the online service was offline for nearly six hours Monday, according to a Web uptime measurement company.
As competition in the mobile phone market heats up, two companies with flagging momentum are teaming up to try to compete better with the market leaders.
Motorola has completed its first over-the-air data transmission using Long-Term Evolution technology over 700MHz spectrum.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCCloud Solution DesignerVIC
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- CCUI UX AnalystWA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCProject Specialist l Large Media Capital Investment ProgramNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD