U.K. mobile phone operator Hutchison 3G UK rolled out the Skypephone this week, a handset designed to simplify use of the Skype VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol) application.
Microsoft built a custom Windows Mobile user interface for a new phone that T-Mobile USA expects to announce this week, evidence that Microsoft may be getting more serious about pursuing the consumer mobile market.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
People looking to walk into an Apple retailer and buy an iPhone with cash will be out of luck. The company is now accepting only credit or debit card payments for the devices so they can track who purchases the phone, according to an employee at the ...
Hackers have released a tool that "jailbreaks" up-to-date iPhones and iPod touches, but unlike previous such software, doesn't require a Mac or PC as a middleman.
A company called Dashwire this week unveiled free new software that essentially mirrors your mobile phone on the Web, backing up all your data -- contacts, text messages, calls, photos, videos and phone settings -- and letting you access everything o...
Leading search companies Google and Yahoo didn't appear to have a presence at the CTIA Wireless I.T. & Entertainment conference in San Francisco this week, but their startup competitors and smaller rival AOL were all angling for influence over mobile...
The WiMAX market has had another boost this week with network equipment provider D-Link announcing it will base a range of products on Beceem's mobile WiMAX chipset.
Flash Networks announced Open Mobile Browsing. Flash claims that OMB provides mobile internet browsing that resembles the fixed-line desktop web experience.
Samsung Electronics announced that it has built a 64Gbit NAND flash memory chip.
A small booth at the back of the show floor is attracting a lot of attention.
Dustin Moskovitz took center stage at the CTIA conference in San Francisco and marveled at how Facebook, which he co-founded only four years ago, has grown to 49 million active online users.
Qualcomm has quietly announced a new embedded chip set named Gobi for laptops. The goal is to provide WAN wireless data connections globally without locking in users to a particular telecommunications carrier.
Everybody's seen That Guy on an airplane: He's got an MP3 player for music, a BlackBerry for e-mail, and a slick multimedia laptop for creating spreadsheets or watching movies. And he might even also carry a mobile phone, unless the BlackBerry double...
Apple COO Tim Cook revealed this week that some 250,000, or about 18 percent, of all iPhones sold so far have been unlocked, so they can run on cell nets other than AT&T's.
The race is on to come up with the world's thinnest mobile phone screen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Panasonic opens smart town targeting zero-emission houses
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- European Parliament calls on Commission to consider breaking up Google
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC