Apple CEO Steve Jobs has given MobileMe to the executive who heads iTunes, part of a shake-up over the sync service's public problems since its launch last month, according to a memo sent to company employees earlier this week.
Linux has the potential to power the bulk of mobile Internet devices, some analysts say.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Gartner is projecting 11 per cent growth in global sales of cell phones and related devices in 2008, citing healthy sales in the first half of the year.
Apple has issued a point release upgrade for its iPhone and iPhone 3G products to version 2.0.1 of the firmware, weighing in at a hefty 249MB.
After three weeks of testing and reviewing Apple's new iPhone 2.0 firmware and an iPhone 3G for use in large businesses, analyst firm Gartner said the device can be supported by IT shops -- but only for a narrow set of uses such as voice, e-mail, Web...
Virgin Mobile has become the fourth telco to officially sell the iPhone 3G in Australia.
Microsoft failed to meet its Windows Mobile sales target for its fiscal year 2008, the company said on Thursday.
Three today announced new mobile plans designed to draw customers away from competing iPhone 3G carriers.
LG Electronics plans to start adding Dolby Mobile to high-end phones later this year, it said Wednesday.
Mobile computing has become a dominant focus in the open source arena, a theme on prominent display at a major open source technology convention last week.
Research In Motion is hoping to further its advance in the consumer handset market with the launch of its BlackBerry Bold 3G smartphone
Mobile phones have always been about helping you keep in touch. Now they're helping you stay healthy.
Mobile executives at a Silicon Valley roundtable discussion threw down the gauntlet to Symbian, Android and other software platforms to match the impact of the iPhone.
As wireless computing mushrooms with new devices, applications and a global move toward "openness," one analyst is suggesting some contraction is in order.
Optus today launched a live video monitoring service for its SME and home user 3G mobile customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Fastest LTE speed will be out of reach for most users
- EU net neutrality discussions to continue into the next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW