Research In Motion Limited (RIM) stock soared in after-market trading after the company posted solid financial results and said it sold its 50 millionth BlackBerry smartphone.
The ACCC has warned that the proposed merger between Hutchison and Vodafone, announced on February 9th, could lead to increased prices for mobile telephony and mobile broadband (MBB).
What was billed as a roundtable discussion for members of the new Symbian Foundation turned into an opportunity for them to lay out the challenges and threats to their fledgling group.
An equity research firm is predicting that Apple will shortly introduce two new iPhone models, tailored for different geographic markets.
Intel on Thursday plans to turn over the reins of its Moblin Linux-based platform project to the Linux Foundation, putting the work in neutral territory in the hopes of attracting more community support for it.
Research In Motion opened its on-device application store, App World, on Wednesday at the CTIA conference in Las Vegas.
RIM today launched its latest BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Curve 8900.
Windows phones are about to go high fashion: Isaac Mizrahi and other fashion designers have been hired to help improve the Windows Mobile interface, Microsoft Corp. announced Tuesday.
Ericsson said it will demonstrate the fastest 3G wireless performance ever at this week's CTIA Wireless trade show in Las Vegas.
A developer is reporting that Google has banned his tethering application from the Android Market, one of the first hints that the store may not be as open as Google has promised.
Optus today launched MobMusic, a new music store application for Nokia phones.
Users of the forthcoming Windows Marketplace for Mobile will be able to return applications within 24 hours, and they'll finally get an official Facebook app.
The four major U.S. mobile operators have agreed to align their mobile marketing practices with a set of guidelines to be worked out with the Mobile Marketing Association, a move the industry group said will lead to a more consistent user experience ...
Telstra today announced the opening of 37 new business centres across Australia, which the telco claims will help small to medium enterprises (SMEs) become more efficient.
Skype is set to launch a mobile application for the iPhone on Tuesday, a long-awaited entry to Apple's App Store, and one for BlackBerry devices in May, Skype officials have confirmed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
- The iPhone 7's sleeper hit feature is its display
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia