Research In Motion and Cisco Systems are teaming up to let enterprises integrate their BlackBerrys with Cisco IP phones, providing single-number capability and other features.
Smartphones - News
A flurry of new, much more specific, details are emerging on the Web about the rumored second webOS phone from Palm.
Palm is upping its game with a new budget phone rumored to launch this fall on AT&T. Deemed to be another iPhone rival with a smaller price tag, the Palm Eos (or Pixie/Castle) sports a size 0 silhouette in a candy-bar form factor with a non-slideout ...
The owner of an obscure US software development company is suing Google and everyone else in the Open Handset Alliance over their use of the word "Android."
Apple's iPhone marketing chief will square off against the Electronic Frontier Foundation and others Friday as the U.S. Copyright Office considers whether to allow an exemption to the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) that would permit jai...
Samsung Mobile Australia today announced the launch of its latest "hero" mobile phone, the UltraTouch, which comes equipped with a touch screen and a slide-out numeric keypad.
Mobile-phone sales continue to be hurt by the faltering economy, so vendors are increasingly looking to software and services to lure buyers of new devices.
The Android 1.5 update for G1 smartphones, dubbed "Cupcake," began arriving on some of the devices over-the-air Thursday, according to G1 owners reporting on blogs and forums.
Citing "one of our better sources," TechCrunch's Michael Arrington says Palm is preparing a second webOS-based mobile device, which the technology blog has dubbed the "Mini Pre."
Motorola Inc. is on track to have Android-based smartphones on sale in stores in time for the busy Christmas buying season, and will launch them with multiple carriers in regions around the globe, the head of the company's mobile device division said...
Vodafone will tomorrow launch its upgraded mobile 3G network to improve coverage under-served regional areas.
Now that the Indian Premier League is in full flow and Cricket mania is at a high, it is only obvious that the popular Apple app store will also begin to get flooded with applications that revolve around the gentlemen's game.
The Wall Street Journal reports as fact, not as "according to sources," that Microsoft has a multimedia touchscreen phone code named Pink. Microsoft and Verizon, the Journal says, plan to launch the phone and an app store early next year specifically...
Acer is already working on several different devices using Google's Android operating system and software, and plans to launch a smartphone using the software later this year.
Is it really a surprise that, right after the rumors of AT&T and Verizon pairing off start hitting the news (again), suddenly Microsoft enters the picture? Out of the blue comes news of "Pink" a supposed Microsoft Zune-phone to be sold by Verizon. Th...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Android's next destination: Untethered VR headsets with Snapdragon 835
- MWC 17: What's coming, what's not, and what we really want to see
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW