Sony Ericsson is working on a touchscreen phone with a 12.1-megapixel camera it announced on Sunday, but details on the upcoming Idou device were scarce.
Hewlett-Packard, News Corp.'s MySpace.com division, Bank of America and even Nokia rival Qualcomm have joined the foundation that was formed last year to shepherd the new open-source version of the Symbian mobile operating system.
Developers of Android applications finally will be able to charge consumers for them, ending a few months of free Android downloads and potentially making Google's mobile platform more attractive to developers.
Nokia has announced it will reduce production of mobile phones due to falling demand.
Thousands of Victorian customers have been cut-off from telephony and Internet connectivity as a result of the devastating Victorian bushfires.
Amazon Web Services customers will soon have a pair of options for managing their systems from an Apple iPhone.
Nokia is closing its R&D site in Jyväskylä, Finland. In the process about 320 employees will be laid off. The company is also making temporary cuts at its production facility in Salo, it announced on Wednesday.
Research In Motion, maker of the popular BlackBerry smartphone, Tuesday warned users of a critical bug that can expose Windows users to attack.
Research In Motion raised its forecast for subscriber additions in the current quarter but warned its profit will come in near the bottom of its previous expectations.
Vodafone and Hutchison Telecommunications have announced an agreement to merge their telecommunications businesses in Australia.
Vodafone has announced it will form a 50-50 joint venture company with rival mobile carrier Hutchison Whampoa, owner of the “3” brand, and offer services under the new name VHA.
While competitors like the Apple iPhone and the budding Google Android platform have garnered a lot of attention lately, Research in Motion (RIM), maker of the ubiquitous BlackBerry smartphone, sees itself as the right choice for businesses, a compan...
Recession. What recession? Research in Motion is pushing on ahead with it local expansion plans by formally opening its new regional headquarters in Sydney to serve customers in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the opening, which featured guests...
A privacy group is calling Google's new mapping application an "unnecessary danger" to users' security and privacy.
HTC has partnered with Optus to release the first mobile phone in Australia based on Google's Android platform, the Dream.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
- The iPhone 7's sleeper hit feature is its display
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW