Apple has overtaken Samsung Electronics in smartphone sales for the first time in two years -- but don't count on it staying ahead for long.
Smartphones - News
Apple has joined the consortium behind the Qi wireless charging system, supercharging rumors that owners of future an iPhone could live tangle-free.
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Apple recently revealed that the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus were instant bestsellers. So, what does this mean for the future of the “boring” iPhone?
A new option in the Google Assistant settings lets you control your lights, thermostats, and cameras with your Pixel.
Mobile World Congress is right around the corner, and rumors are flying about LG's next flagship. Here's everything we've heard so far.
Samsung has reportedly bought all initial inventory of Qualcomm's upcoming high-end chip.
The feature lets users open links that launch directly into apps even if they haven't previously installed them on their phones.
Samsung will run batteries through extensive testing to check durability, charging, build quality, and leakage before shipping new smartphones.
Samsung Electronics on Monday blamed batteries supplied by two manufacturers for the overheating and even explosions of some Galaxy Note7 phones, as it tried to provide a long due explanation for the issues surrounding the smartphone.
Apple's iPhone GPU provider has its eyes set shaking the Android landscape by bringing VR to low-end Android phones.
This should give a needed boost to Google's Nougat numbers, which still show a pitifully small dent in the overall ecosystem.
The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Has the iPhone peaked? Apple says no way.
The first new Nokia handset created under the HMD Global umbrella will be a budget phone only available in China.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
- Huawei showcases new phones in Barcelona, gets mobbed by eager crowds
- Nostalgia rules as classic phone brands come alive at MWC
- Huawei's P10 camera-phone comes in more colors than the rainbow
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- CCDelphix Technical SpecialistVIC
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCTest Reporter - Gold CoastQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- FTTelecommunications Services Manager - Voice/Data/UCQLD