Telstra is working to repair a national network outage impacting mobile voice and data.
Optus has launched its new mobile payment facility, Cash by Optus, whereby customers with compatible smartphones can make contactless purchases under $100.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
A spring Apple event is reportedly in the works, though details aren't yet confirmed.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
The Windows 10 Mobile OS -- popularly known as Windows Phone -- is now compatible with smartphones based on x86 chips, according to Microsoft.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
With the latest hardware, such a simple mistake won't permanently damage your phone.
Parent company Lenovo doesn't want its mobile lineup to lag behind when it comes to core features and design.
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
The first smartphone in the world to have a 4K display, Sony’s Xperia Z5 Premium, is now on sale in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Two Sony Xperia Z3 phones now support Android N preview
- Samsung shows off 'pink gold' Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Microsoft might be eyeing a Surface phone with a trackpoint/fingerprint reader
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW