Selfie sticks undoubtedly get you a great selfie angle. But which stick is for you?
A single hand holds 8.3 million pixels. This is what makes the Xperia Z5 Premium, the recent flagship from Sony, one of a kind.
Mark 2016 as the year BlackBerry releases its first smartphone running Android in Australia. It’s called the BlackBerry Priv, the name being a play on the word ‘privacy’, and it aims to make the BlackBerry brand relevant once again.
The OnePlus X is a surprisingly good device for $250, but it’s missing some essential features.
The Nexus 6P is what happens when you cross a smartphone with a tablet. It is a large, well built ‘phablet’ born from a collaboration between Huawei and Google.
BlackBerry’s first stab at an Android device is a pretty decent attempt. But will it be enough to save the company?
If you're after an effective and stylish notifications-centric smartwatch, the Gear S2 will fit the bill, although its lack of call taking and reliance on Samsung's own Tizen OS are limiting factors.
Nexus smartphones get software updates first. Google takes care of the design and partners with a manufacturer to have them made. The software remains stock, vanilla, free from overlays and third-party bloatware. The Android operating system that shi...
Motorola has broken away from custom by releasing two versions of its Moto X. The Moto X Style, reviewed here, is the company’s 2016 flagship as it wraps Motorola’s most powerful technologies in its most ambitious design. Then there’s the Moto X Pla...
HTC would have a hit on its hands if it weren't so optimistic about how much you'd be willing to pay for this small, mid-range phone.
The Xperia Z5 Compact will follow you anywhere. It’s small enough to hide in tight jeans pockets and built well enough to take on water. Every other usage scenario, from making calls to taking stunning photos, is handled with the same diligence.
A discussion would’ve taken place during the development of the iPhone 6s Plus. “Do we retain the iPhone’s identifiable styling or make a comfortable phablet,” would’ve been asked. A credible question worthy of serious consideration.
Big changes have been made to Apple’s iPhone 6s. The naked eye will consider this smartphone identical to its predecessor with its eerie, twin-like looks, and yet this generation’s model represents a substantial step forward, from the fabric of its m...
Smartphones are annoying. The sole purpose of a smartphone is to interrupt those moments that are meant to be lived. They masquerade under the pretence people need them in the case of an emergency, all the while delivering an endless parade of notif...
Oppo is slowly and surely finding its place in Australia. Progress has been made systematically since the company entered the local market this time last year. Banners advertising Oppo smartphones hang from ceilings at Westfield shopping centres; ded...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA