Six months on and Sony has updated its flagship smartphone with the Z3. Not enough time has passed for the company to release a brand new device. In fact, it’s best to think of the Z3 as a ‘lite’ version of the widely praised Xperia Z2.
Huawei has taken off the gloves with its Mate7 phablet. The 6-inch smartphone wraps a bevy of cutting-edge tech in a coat of metal armour and tops the recipe off with simplistic software inspired by none other than Apple.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
The DNA for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 nexts in the Galaxy Alpha. It is the first Samsung smartphone to have a metal chassis, and at 4.7-inches, it’s easier to use day in and day out.
Samsung has added metal, a 1440p screen and a fast charge battery to its fourth generation Note. The subtle changes make a profound difference.
The Sphere makes no attempt to hide its inexpensive price. The smartphone looks like a slab of black plastic, interrupted by tacky chrome insets and an intriguing finger sensor. Its saving grace is that it is cheap at $279, but we’re not convinced th...
The Lumia 735 is a smartphone designed for people with an Internet connection for a pulse and a fanaticism for taking ‘selfies’. The $399 asking price gets you a 5 megapixel front camera, the latest version of Windows Phone and 4G internet speeds.
Few smartphones scream personality like a Nokia. All across the range are phones dressed in bright ‘look at me’ colours, each one standing out from the pack of drab white, black or grey that adorns everything from iPhones to HTCs. Not everyone will b...
Hype surrounded Kogan’s Agora 4G in August for being the cheapest 4G smartphone money could buy in Australia. One month later and the Agora 4G was knocked clean off its mantle by Australian newcomer Oppo with its Neo 5.
The Passport is an unusual smartphone from BlackBerry, a company no longer part of mainstream lexicon. This is BlackBerry’s attempt at bringing innovation to the popular touchscreen smartphone.
Sony has taken a red pen to the original Z1 Compact and made subtle refinements - important refinements - that inches the succeeding Z3 Compact closer to perfection.
Apple is taking the fight to Samsung with its first large screen smartphone, the inimitable iPhone 6 Plus. It brings Apple’s famed iOS 8 software to a vibrant 5.5-inch screen, but we fear somewhere along the way the iPhone lost its magic.
Rivals usurping market share have pushed Apple to dig deep and do something it's only done once in seven years: increase the size of its iPhone's screen. Even with the face lift, the iPhone introduces nothing new to the smartphone market and little e...
Here lies to the follow up to Motorola’s most successful smartphone ever, the second generation Moto G. Time has seen the smartphone grow half an inch in screen size, gain higher resolution cameras and house stereo speakers. Do these changes make a g...
The task ahead of HTC’s One Mini 2 is borderline insurmountable. The smartphone is charged with making the technology found in HTC’s flagship One (M8) available in a pocketable 4.5-inch form factor. The miniature smartphone has big shoes to fill as t...
Australian newcomer Oppo may have made the best smartphone yet with the Find 7.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Office 365's spam filter gets smarter at sorting bulk mailings
- Intel to tame passwords with biometric authentication
- What’s the difference between the Canon EOS 70D and the EOS 7D Mark II?
- NSA privacy director defends agency's surveillance
- Slack now letting employers tap workers' private chats
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW