Giphy wants to be the one-stop-shop for all your GIF-sharing needs. But how does the new Giphy Keys compare to other GIF-focused iOS keyboards?
You can get a decent Android phone like the Oppo F1 for $300 these days. If you want something more premium, the Samsung Galaxy S7 can be had for under $700 while the Nexus 6P, with its huge AMOLED display and full metal body can be had for nearer $6...
With an improved battery swapping system, the LG G5 isn't a bad phone, per se. But various other features probably looked better in the R&D lab than they do in real life.
Despite being available around the world for many weeks already, LG's G5 has finally been announced in Australia. This is actually an improvement as some of its predecessors arrived so late as to be End of Life (globally) when they got here. But is i...
If you exist in an environment that contains dust, water or a higher-than-usual chance of impact damage then you’ll either need a special rugged phone or a rugged case to put your phone in.
Samsung is looking to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge to reinvigorate its sales in 2016. But how good are they?
Selfie sticks undoubtedly get you a great selfie angle. But which stick is for you?
A single hand holds 8.3 million pixels. This is what makes the Xperia Z5 Premium, the recent flagship from Sony, one of a kind.
Mark 2016 as the year BlackBerry releases its first smartphone running Android in Australia. It’s called the BlackBerry Priv, the name being a play on the word ‘privacy’, and it aims to make the BlackBerry brand relevant once again.
The OnePlus X is a surprisingly good device for $250, but it’s missing some essential features.
The Nexus 6P is what happens when you cross a smartphone with a tablet. It is a large, well built ‘phablet’ born from a collaboration between Huawei and Google.
BlackBerry’s first stab at an Android device is a pretty decent attempt. But will it be enough to save the company?
If you're after an effective and stylish notifications-centric smartwatch, the Gear S2 will fit the bill, although its lack of call taking and reliance on Samsung's own Tizen OS are limiting factors.
Nexus smartphones get software updates first. Google takes care of the design and partners with a manufacturer to have them made. The software remains stock, vanilla, free from overlays and third-party bloatware. The Android operating system that shi...
Motorola has broken away from custom by releasing two versions of its Moto X. The Moto X Style, reviewed here, is the company’s 2016 flagship as it wraps Motorola’s most powerful technologies in its most ambitious design. Then there’s the Moto X Pla...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC