Described by Samsung as the "world's first 12.1 megapixel camera phone," the Pixon 12 mobile phone was actually beaten in Australia by the launch of the Sony Ericsson Satio.
Sony Ericsson's Yari looks much like another run of the mill, mid-range slider mobile phone of the kind we've seen over and over again from the company. Turn it on, though, and the Yari is full of surprises, most notably its "gesture gaming" function...
The Sennheiser MM 450 Travel is a Bluetooth-enabled supra-aural headset that folds up for easy portability. It has inbuilt active noise-cancelling and an internal microphone to allow complete integration with a Bluetooth-equipped mobile phone.
Sony Ericsson's Naite is an entry-level 3G mobile phone with green credentials.
Boasting built-in bone conduction -- which translates jawbone vibrations into speech -- Motorola's Endeavour HX1 Bluetooth headset is an intriguing device. It's one of the best sounding Bluetooth headsets we've ever used, though its voice quality in ...
Retailing for $99, Virgin Mobile's VMX mobile phone is one of the cheapest 3G-capable phones on the Australian market. It's manufactured by Huawei but has Virgin Mobile branding and is sold through the telco's store. The VMX has plenty of shortcoming...
Plantronics' Voyager Pro Bluetooth headset won't win any awards for its design, but it offers excellent sound quality and a comfortable fit.
Research in Motion is continuing its push towards consumer users — in addition to its traditional corporate customer base — with its latest BlackBerry Curve 8520 an inexpensive, entry-level smartphone. The BlackBerry Curve 8520 lacks 3G...
On paper, Sony Ericsson's Satio smartphone certainly looks impressive -- a whopping 12.1 megapixel camera with Xenon flash, a large 3.5in touch screen display and an interface that uses standby panels on the home screen to access commonly used applic...
Packing in a wealth of features including a brilliant AMOLED display, a 5-megapixel camera and Wi-Fi, its strange to think the Samsung Jet Icon isn't actually a smartphone. Though it lacks the ability to install third-party applications, the intuitiv...
The third iteration in Nokia's Navigator series of mobile phones, the 6710 Navigator is Nokia's best effort yet. The small screen will annoy many users, but the addition of a great zoom bar, a free lifetime subscription to the GPS maps and an excelle...
As its name suggests, LG's Crystal (GD900) is a fashion-oriented mobile phone. Featuring a unique, transparent "crystal" keypad, the LG Crystal tries hard to break from the stigma commonly associated with fashion phones — that they ultimately l...
As a replacement for the 6220 classic, Nokia's 6720 classic isn't a mobile phone that will get the heart racing with excitement. A faster processor, better battery life and a 3.5mm headphone jack are improvements over its predecessor, but the lack of...
Thankfully, most of the great features of webOS have not been compromised. After spending some time with the Palm Pixi, we found a lot to like about this sprightly smartphone - for the most part.
Earlier this year, we reviewed the DualSim Slider -- the first mobile phone available in Australia to support the use of two SIM cards simultaneously. Its second iteration is the DualSim Mini, a smaller, lighter and cheaper mobile phone than its pred...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Not all Lumia smartphones will get an upgrade to Windows 10
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW