Built by HTC but sold and branded by Google, the Nexus One is the latest Android smartphone to hit the shelves -- and represents a first for Google. Feature-packed and with a sleek design, the Nexus One comes with the latest version of Android and is...
A compact slider with a strange looking number pad running down its left side, the Samsung B3310 mobile phone certainly can't be accused of being dull. A three-row, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, quirky colour scheme and sharp display hint at good things...
A mid-range slider mobile phone, LG's New Chocolate Slide features both a snazzy name and an attractive design. It doesn’t offer a wealth of features, but if you're after something affordable to do the basics, then you can’t get much more stylish tha...
Looking like a regular pair of over-the-ear headphones, the Nokia BH-905 can wirelessly stream your music from a Bluetooth compatible phone or portable music player and can also handle phone calls. Featuring a built-in microphone, volume controls and...
After a long hiatus in Australia, Motorola is back with a bang! The Milestone is the company's first Google Android smartphone and the first Motorola handset we've reviewed in almost 12 months. With an excellent display, the latest version of Android...
In theory, smartphones make the perfect universal remote: they are almost always on you, many have touch screens, and their Internet connection means you can update your app to suit any additions to your home theatre arsenal. Unfortunately, smartphon...
The Nica by Maverick Lifestyle has one design aspect in common with the Callpod Dragon V2: Both Bluetooth headsets sport earpieces that look like large buttons.
Running an advanced, Linux-based operating system called Maemo 5, Nokia's N900 is certainly an interesting device. Foremost an Internet tablet and capable of full multitasking, the Nokia N900 smartphone will definitely impress early adopters and gadg...
LG has seen fit to release a device that looks like it would be at home in a gadget-packed James Bond movie: a watch phone. Boasting 3G connectivity, a full touch-screen interface and 2GB of built-in memory, the LG GD910 is surprisingly intuitive to ...
Let's just get this out of the way first: the HTC HD2 is by far the best Windows Mobile smartphone we've tested. In fact, we'd go as far as saying there is daylight between it and the next best Windows Mobile phone.
It was only a matter of time before the Rock Band phenomenon reached the iPhone after proving a success on consoles, including Nintendo's handheld DS. Rock Band for the iPhone provides fantastic visuals, a great list of songs and good multiplayer gam...
Philips' DC350 isn't a high powered gun that robot cage fighters use -- it's a Bluetooth-enabled iPod dock. It has an alarm clock and a radio (sadly only FM, not digital), and it can function as a speakerphone for the iPhone. You can use it to synchr...
Targeted at tradespeople or those with an active lifestyle, Telstra's Tough T90 mobile phone is designed to take a beating. Water- and dust-proof, and drop tested for shock resistance, the Tough T90 includes a number of handy features.
Sporting an unconventional design that houses one of the largest full QWERTY keyboards we've seen on a smartphone, Nokia's 6760 slide is definitely different. Though its compact size and comfortable keyboard are impressive, the 6760 slide has too man...
Google Goggles brings visual search to your mobile phone. Point and click, and it delivers information about what you're seeing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCABAP DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC