I've never been one for the gripping silicon iPhone sleeves. I want my iPhone case to have the look of a luxury wallet rather than of a Marigold washing up glove.
The Nokia E72 smartphone is a replacement for the popular E71. It's a commendable smartphone and benefits from a few nice improvements, but E71 owners have little incentive to upgrade.
RIM's new flagship BlackBerry has finally arrived. Selling alongside rather than completely replacing the previous Bold 9000, the BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone is smaller and sleeker. On the whole it's a slight improvement on its predecessor, but i...
A successor to the INQ1, 3 Mobile's INQ Mini 3G is an entry-level prepaid mobile phone that has access to social-networking features like Facebook, Twitter, Windows Live Messenger and Skype at the heart of its user interface. An offering likely to ap...
The Dell Mini 3i smartphone is one of the first Ophones in the world, a brand promoted by China Mobile to make sure consumers know it uses the Linux-based Open Mobile System (OMS) developed by the company.
A more affordable version of HTC's Hero, the company's flagship Android smartphone, the HTC Tattoo includes most of the functionality of its bigger brother but has a lower resolution screen.
Targeted at young people interested in social networking while on the move, Samsung's S3653 is an entry-level touch-screen mobile phone. Featuring interesting styling and replaceable, snap-on rear covers, the Samsung S3653 offers plenty of features f...
The wild popularity of the iPhone shows no sign of lessening, nor is the vast array of turn-by-turn GPS navigation applications available in the iPhone App Store likely to decrease. TomTom is the first to come to market with a car kit mounting soluti...
LG's latest Chocolate mobile phone is one of the oddest-looking handsets we've ever seen.
The first Dell Mini 3i smartphone to go on sale anywhere in the world will be available in China this December for 4800 Chinese yuan (US$704) without a mobile phone contract, China Mobile representatives said Thursday.
As ordering fast food over the phone or through a Web browser clearly isn't enough, Domino's Pizza Australia has developed and released an iPhone application that allows you to order pizza on your smartphone.
Telstra isn't renowned for offering value for money, but with the Samsung S6700T, exclusive to the Next G network, the teclo has a capable 3G mobile phone for a low price. The Samsung S6700T includes a 3-megapixel camera with LED flash, a music playe...
Samsung's Star is an entry-level, prepaid mobile phone that features the company's TouchWIZ UI.
I don't know about you, but I get particularly grumpy if I have to concentrate when I put on a Bluetooth headset.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert was originally released in 1996 for PCs. Now, however, Electronic Arts has brought it to the small screen, releasing a version of the real time strategy (RTS) game for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities; lays off 1850 staff
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW