Targeted at young people interested in social networking while on the move, Samsung's S3653 is an entry-level touch-screen mobile phone. Featuring interesting styling and replaceable, snap-on rear covers, the Samsung S3653 offers plenty of features f...
The wild popularity of the iPhone shows no sign of lessening, nor is the vast array of turn-by-turn GPS navigation applications available in the iPhone App Store likely to decrease. TomTom is the first to come to market with a car kit mounting soluti...
LG's latest Chocolate mobile phone is one of the oddest-looking handsets we've ever seen.
The first Dell Mini 3i smartphone to go on sale anywhere in the world will be available in China this December for 4800 Chinese yuan (US$704) without a mobile phone contract, China Mobile representatives said Thursday.
As ordering fast food over the phone or through a Web browser clearly isn't enough, Domino's Pizza Australia has developed and released an iPhone application that allows you to order pizza on your smartphone.
Telstra isn't renowned for offering value for money, but with the Samsung S6700T, exclusive to the Next G network, the teclo has a capable 3G mobile phone for a low price. The Samsung S6700T includes a 3-megapixel camera with LED flash, a music playe...
Samsung's Star is an entry-level, prepaid mobile phone that features the company's TouchWIZ UI.
I don't know about you, but I get particularly grumpy if I have to concentrate when I put on a Bluetooth headset.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert was originally released in 1996 for PCs. Now, however, Electronic Arts has brought it to the small screen, releasing a version of the real time strategy (RTS) game for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
The Acer neoTouch S200 is a compact 3G smartphone that uses Microsoft's latest Windows Mobile 6.5 user interface.
The HTC Droid Eris marks the second in Verizon Wireless's parade of the Droids. Also due this week from Verizon, the Droid Eris shares the Droid moniker and many features of competing Android phones, but it also adds some touches that improve the exp...
The Samsung Blue Earth (unlocked GSM world phone; U.S. pricing not available) is the latest in a new batch of ecofriendly phones, including Samsung's own Reclaim handset. However, the Blue Earth--available in Western Europe for 300 euros now, and in ...
This month's purported "iPhone killer" is the Android-based Motorola Droid, which Verizon began selling in the United States on Nov. 6. Unfortunately, it has some real flaws that make it less enterprise-friendly than the iPhone, so it won't kill off ...
Boasting the ability to control and access multimedia content wirelessly from a PlayStation 3 console, Sony Ericsson's Aino mobile phone also features a 3-inch touch screen, Wi-Fi and an 8-megapixel camera. Unfortunately, a top heavy design, the touc...
The fifth Australian turn-by-turn GPS application to be available from Apple's App Store, NDrive Australia aims to please iPhone users with detailed maps and a straightforward user interface. Unfortunately, its lack of features and a sub-par interfac...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Windows Phone can now work on smartphones with Intel x86 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia