Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars for iPhone is the latest addition to Rockstar's wildly popular GTA series. Featuring great visuals, surprisingly responsive touch-screen controls and hours of fun gameplay, Chinatown Wars for iPhone is great value for...
Smartphones - Reviews
The "Plus" in the Palm Pixi Plus smartphone really means one thing: the addition of Wi-Fi connectivity. Other than that, the phone is identical in specs and design to its predecessor the Palm Pixi. While the keyboard isn't perfect and WebOS performan...
The Palm Pre Plus is really more of an update of the original Pre than a completely new product. Even so, the subtle hardware tweaks make it an overall improvement from its predecessor the Palm Pre. Some quirks remain, however, with the keyboard desi...
A follow-up to the highly anticipated XPERIA X1, Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X2 smartphone has been met with much less fanfare. That is a good thing, since the XPERIA X2 suffers from just as many frustrating software issues as its bug-riddled predecessor.
As the name suggests, the Nokia Mini N97 is a more compact version of Nokia's flagship smartphone, the N97. The Mini also gets the bonus of kinetic "flick" scrolling, which greatly improves Web and menu navigation. But the Mini has the same issues as...
Built by HTC but sold and branded by Google, the Nexus One is the latest Android smartphone to hit the shelves -- and represents a first for Google. Feature-packed and with a sleek design, the Nexus One comes with the latest version of Android and is...
A compact slider with a strange looking number pad running down its left side, the Samsung B3310 mobile phone certainly can't be accused of being dull. A three-row, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, quirky colour scheme and sharp display hint at good things...
A mid-range slider mobile phone, LG's New Chocolate Slide features both a snazzy name and an attractive design. It doesn’t offer a wealth of features, but if you're after something affordable to do the basics, then you can’t get much more stylish tha...
Looking like a regular pair of over-the-ear headphones, the Nokia BH-905 can wirelessly stream your music from a Bluetooth compatible phone or portable music player and can also handle phone calls. Featuring a built-in microphone, volume controls and...
After a long hiatus in Australia, Motorola is back with a bang! The Milestone is the company's first Google Android smartphone and the first Motorola handset we've reviewed in almost 12 months. With an excellent display, the latest version of Android...
In theory, smartphones make the perfect universal remote: they are almost always on you, many have touch screens, and their Internet connection means you can update your app to suit any additions to your home theatre arsenal. Unfortunately, smartphon...
The Nica by Maverick Lifestyle has one design aspect in common with the Callpod Dragon V2: Both Bluetooth headsets sport earpieces that look like large buttons.
Running an advanced, Linux-based operating system called Maemo 5, Nokia's N900 is certainly an interesting device. Foremost an Internet tablet and capable of full multitasking, the Nokia N900 smartphone will definitely impress early adopters and gadg...
LG has seen fit to release a device that looks like it would be at home in a gadget-packed James Bond movie: a watch phone. Boasting 3G connectivity, a full touch-screen interface and 2GB of built-in memory, the LG GD910 is surprisingly intuitive to ...
Let's just get this out of the way first: the HTC HD2 is by far the best Windows Mobile smartphone we've tested. In fact, we'd go as far as saying there is daylight between it and the next best Windows Mobile phone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
- The Note7 will cost Samsung another US$3 billion in profit
- Google Phone app 5.1 adds in new gestures and interface tweaks
- Some reports of faulty Note7s invalidated
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA