Serial discounter Kogan has released the second generation Agora 4G+, a BenQ manufactured smartphone that aims to deliver top-tier features for a low $239. Several subtle improvements have been added to the second gen smartphone; some for the better,...
Motorola’s recipe of combining powerful hardware with stock Android is a winning formula in its second generation Moto X. The company has forged a desirable identity -- not by defacing the Android Lollipop software with a cumbersome overlay -- but by...
Young Xiaomi is proving it belongs in the big league with its Mi4, a 5-inch smartphone mature in design and fluent in Xiaomi’s custom MiUi software. It packs the kind of hardware found in flagships from Sony, Samsung and HTC, and yet it sells for a f...
All of the trademarks that make the Note 4 a wonderful large-screen smartphone can be found on the Note Edge. It has a large 5.6-inch, 1440p display. The bottom left conceals the popular S-Pen stylus. Multi-tasking modes are aplenty. The best of the ...
Leaps and bounds have been made between ZTE’s V969 and its new dual-SIM smartphone, the Blade Vec. Whereas the former was large and cumbersome, the latter is chic. There’s also the matter of its 5-inch screen, which is such a significant improvement ...
Six months on and Sony has updated its flagship smartphone with the Z3. Not enough time has passed for the company to release a brand new device. In fact, it’s best to think of the Z3 as a ‘lite’ version of the widely praised Xperia Z2.
Huawei has taken off the gloves with its Mate7 phablet. The 6-inch smartphone wraps a bevy of cutting-edge tech in a coat of metal armour and tops the recipe off with simplistic software inspired by none other than Apple.
The DNA for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 nexts in the Galaxy Alpha. It is the first Samsung smartphone to have a metal chassis, and at 4.7-inches, it’s easier to use day in and day out.
Samsung has added metal, a 1440p screen and a fast charge battery to its fourth generation Note. The subtle changes make a profound difference.
The Sphere makes no attempt to hide its inexpensive price. The smartphone looks like a slab of black plastic, interrupted by tacky chrome insets and an intriguing finger sensor. Its saving grace is that it is cheap at $279, but we’re not convinced th...
The Lumia 735 is a smartphone designed for people with an Internet connection for a pulse and a fanaticism for taking ‘selfies’. The $399 asking price gets you a 5 megapixel front camera, the latest version of Windows Phone and 4G internet speeds.
Few smartphones scream personality like a Nokia. All across the range are phones dressed in bright ‘look at me’ colours, each one standing out from the pack of drab white, black or grey that adorns everything from iPhones to HTCs. Not everyone will b...
Hype surrounded Kogan’s Agora 4G in August for being the cheapest 4G smartphone money could buy in Australia. One month later and the Agora 4G was knocked clean off its mantle by Australian newcomer Oppo with its Neo 5.
The Passport is an unusual smartphone from BlackBerry, a company no longer part of mainstream lexicon. This is BlackBerry’s attempt at bringing innovation to the popular touchscreen smartphone.
Sony has taken a red pen to the original Z1 Compact and made subtle refinements - important refinements - that inches the succeeding Z3 Compact closer to perfection.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
- Report: NFC tap-to-pay coming soon to Windows 10 Mobile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW