HTC's Snap smartphone sports a thin profile, a stylish matte black finish and an excellent QWERTY keyboard. It doesn't offer anything revolutionary, but it is a good choice if you aren't interested in a touch-screen smartphone.
Described by Samsung as a "truly feminine handset", the Samsung Ultra S mobile phone is, predictably, pink.
It's a stunning piece of industrial design, and Motorola's AURA is also the world's first mobile phone with a circular display. Described as a "high-tier" mobile device, the AURA's feature aren't exactly premium — it's not even 3G-capable ̵...
Boasting an 8-megapixel camera with an LED flash and Schneider-Kreuznach lens, LG's Viewty Smart is the second mobile phone to feature LG's S-Class 3D user interface.
BlueAnt is renowned for producing excellent Bluetooth headsets and speakerphones. However the company's latest V1 Bluetooth headset manages to improve on even the best mobile phone accessories that have passed through our Test Centre, with an intuiti...
A rechargeable battery integrated into a protective case, Mophie's Juice Pack Air is claimed to be the world's thinnest Apple-certified external battery for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS.
The BlackBerry Tour 9630 delivers the best of the Bold and of the Curve 8900, but it lacks one vital feature: Wi-Fi.
LG's Xenon is targeted at teenagers who aren't willing to pay through the roof for a fully fledged smartphone yet still want mobile Internet access.
Sony Ericsson's T707 mobile phone is a mid-range, 3G-capable flip handset endorsed by tennis star Maria Sharapova. Underneath all the flashy lights and colours, though, the T707 mobile phone doesn't offer anything new or exciting.
The first turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for the iPhone is finally here. Whereis provides the Australian maps for Sygic Mobile Maps 2009, and despite plenty of bugs that need to be ironed out this app is a good first effort.
Nokia's most anticipated mobile phone since the N95, the Nokia N97 smartphone combines a touch screen with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
The iPhone 3GS is the third version of Apple’s smartphone. It looks almost identical to its predecessor, the iPhone 3G, but features a faster processor, better performance and more memory.
An entry-level mobile phone designed to be used in tandem with Nokia's Comes With Music download service, the Nokia 5130 XpressMusic is a straightforward handset that includes a 3.5mm headphone jack and an FM radio. The lack of 3G connectivity will t...
The Motorola MOTOROKR S9 HD Bluetooth headset is an upgraded version of the Motorola MOTOROKR S9. It looks rather bizarre and feels somewhat uncomfortable, but it has some nice features up its sleeve.
A rather bland-looking in-car Bluetooth speakerphone, Samsung's HKT600 certainly won't win any design awards. However, it will do a capable job of handling mobile phone calls while you're on the road.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities; lays off 1850 staff
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT