HTC's Snap smartphone sports a thin profile, a stylish matte black finish and an excellent QWERTY keyboard. It doesn't offer anything revolutionary, but it is a good choice if you aren't interested in a touch-screen smartphone.
Described by Samsung as a "truly feminine handset", the Samsung Ultra S mobile phone is, predictably, pink.
It's a stunning piece of industrial design, and Motorola's AURA is also the world's first mobile phone with a circular display. Described as a "high-tier" mobile device, the AURA's feature aren't exactly premium — it's not even 3G-capable ̵...
Boasting an 8-megapixel camera with an LED flash and Schneider-Kreuznach lens, LG's Viewty Smart is the second mobile phone to feature LG's S-Class 3D user interface.
BlueAnt is renowned for producing excellent Bluetooth headsets and speakerphones. However the company's latest V1 Bluetooth headset manages to improve on even the best mobile phone accessories that have passed through our Test Centre, with an intuiti...
A rechargeable battery integrated into a protective case, Mophie's Juice Pack Air is claimed to be the world's thinnest Apple-certified external battery for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS.
The BlackBerry Tour 9630 delivers the best of the Bold and of the Curve 8900, but it lacks one vital feature: Wi-Fi.
LG's Xenon is targeted at teenagers who aren't willing to pay through the roof for a fully fledged smartphone yet still want mobile Internet access.
Sony Ericsson's T707 mobile phone is a mid-range, 3G-capable flip handset endorsed by tennis star Maria Sharapova. Underneath all the flashy lights and colours, though, the T707 mobile phone doesn't offer anything new or exciting.
The first turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for the iPhone is finally here. Whereis provides the Australian maps for Sygic Mobile Maps 2009, and despite plenty of bugs that need to be ironed out this app is a good first effort.
Nokia's most anticipated mobile phone since the N95, the Nokia N97 smartphone combines a touch screen with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
The iPhone 3GS is the third version of Apple’s smartphone. It looks almost identical to its predecessor, the iPhone 3G, but features a faster processor, better performance and more memory.
An entry-level mobile phone designed to be used in tandem with Nokia's Comes With Music download service, the Nokia 5130 XpressMusic is a straightforward handset that includes a 3.5mm headphone jack and an FM radio. The lack of 3G connectivity will t...
The Motorola MOTOROKR S9 HD Bluetooth headset is an upgraded version of the Motorola MOTOROKR S9. It looks rather bizarre and feels somewhat uncomfortable, but it has some nice features up its sleeve.
A rather bland-looking in-car Bluetooth speakerphone, Samsung's HKT600 certainly won't win any design awards. However, it will do a capable job of handling mobile phone calls while you're on the road.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia