Samsung Electronics gave the world a first look at its upcoming Galaxy handset, which runs Google's Android operating system, at the CommunicAsia exhibition in Singapore, where I had a chance to try it out.
Sony Ericsson's W995 is the company's new flagship Walkman phone. Although it may look like yet another run-of-the-mill Walkman handset, the W995 ups the ante by merging the best bits of the Cyber-shot and Walkman ranges to produce a mobile phone wit...
Apple has released the biggest update yet for the iPhone: the 250MB OS 3.0 Software Update. The new update improves the iPhone experience for both business users and others.
For its price, the Jabra SP200 is a great value. You get all of the basic calling features you'd expect (voice-dialing activation, call answer/reject, and redial, for instance). In addition, the bundle includes a USB charger (along with the standard ...
The successor to the Touch Pro, HTC's Touch Pro2 offers a larger display and a new design that unfortunately makes it larger and heavier than its predecessor. The good news is that this is a faster and more intuitive smartphone to operate, it possess...
A successor to the original Touch Diamond, HTC's Touch Diamond 2 offers a larger display and an all-new design but most importantly its a faster and far more pleasing smartphone to use than its predecessor.
Proporta makes some great Apple iPhone cases and delights in producing limited-editions based on timely events, such as the 200th anniversary of the death of Charles Darwin.
Sony Ericsson first introduced a Bluetooth watch in 2007, and not much has changed in the new iteration, the MBW-200 Evening Classic. Available in three styles, the MBW-200 Bluetooth watch wirelessly synchronises with your mobile phone to alert you o...
Palm's Pre, along with the company's much-anticipated webOS operating system, has had quite the buzz building up since its splashy launch in January. While the Pre isn't perfect, it definitely does not disappoint: I found the WebOS interface clean, e...
Translating to "doorway" in Finish, Nokia's Ovi Store is set to compete directly with Apple's App Store|Apple App Store.
Motorola's latest Bluetooth headset sports a stylish design and boasts CrystalTalk noise cancellation. The Motorola H780 is a solid performer, though it is a little expensive considering its lack of advanced features.
The second Google Android smartphone to be released in Australia, HTC's Magic will be launched on the 3 Mobile network in Australia.
The second Google Android smartphone to be released in Australia, the HTC Magic with Google will be launched on the Vodafone network. Significantly improving on the HTC Dream, the Magic benefits from Android's Cupcake software update and a better des...
Available for just $69 through Virgin Mobile, LG's L7 GB110 is one of the cheapest mobile phones we've ever reviewed. Despite the budget price, the LG L7 GB110 mobile phone offers an FM radio, MP3 player and removable storage via a microSD card slot....
If you have problems figuring out the buttons on Bluetooth headsets, the Q1 could make things easier
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
- Smartphone uptake passes its peak as industry appetite wanes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW