Proporta makes some great Apple iPhone cases and delights in producing limited-editions based on timely events, such as the 200th anniversary of the death of Charles Darwin.
Sony Ericsson first introduced a Bluetooth watch in 2007, and not much has changed in the new iteration, the MBW-200 Evening Classic. Available in three styles, the MBW-200 Bluetooth watch wirelessly synchronises with your mobile phone to alert you o...
Palm's Pre, along with the company's much-anticipated webOS operating system, has had quite the buzz building up since its splashy launch in January. While the Pre isn't perfect, it definitely does not disappoint: I found the WebOS interface clean, e...
Translating to "doorway" in Finish, Nokia's Ovi Store is set to compete directly with Apple's App Store|Apple App Store.
Motorola's latest Bluetooth headset sports a stylish design and boasts CrystalTalk noise cancellation. The Motorola H780 is a solid performer, though it is a little expensive considering its lack of advanced features.
The second Google Android smartphone to be released in Australia, HTC's Magic will be launched on the 3 Mobile network in Australia.
The second Google Android smartphone to be released in Australia, the HTC Magic with Google will be launched on the Vodafone network. Significantly improving on the HTC Dream, the Magic benefits from Android's Cupcake software update and a better des...
Available for just $69 through Virgin Mobile, LG's L7 GB110 is one of the cheapest mobile phones we've ever reviewed. Despite the budget price, the LG L7 GB110 mobile phone offers an FM radio, MP3 player and removable storage via a microSD card slot....
If you have problems figuring out the buttons on Bluetooth headsets, the Q1 could make things easier
LG's Prada isn't the first time a mobile phone manufacturer has teamed up with a leading fashion label and it certainly won't be the last.
The Samsung J800 is a tri-band GSM mobile phone aimed at the lower end of the market.
Looking identical to the original LG Prada phone, the second coming of the Prada mobile phone is a definite improvement over its predecessor. The Prada KF900 features a slide out QWERTY keyboard, a stylish design and a simple, yet effective interface...
Sony Ericsson's W705a is a Telstra-exclusive version of the W705. It offers the same design and features as the original model, but the TelstraOne Experience interface offers a new dimension to this phone's usability.
Exclusively available on Telstra's Next G network, Motorola's MOTOSURF A3100 is a competent touch-screen smartphone that features the new TelstraOne Experience interface. TelstraOne Experience aims to simplify access to the most popular applications ...
The first Nokia smartphone to include Nokia's new e-mail user interface -- Nokia Messaging -- the E75 includes a slide-out, full QWERTY keyboard, along with a regular numeric keypad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC