The Samsung J800 is a tri-band GSM mobile phone aimed at the lower end of the market.
Looking identical to the original LG Prada phone, the second coming of the Prada mobile phone is a definite improvement over its predecessor. The Prada KF900 features a slide out QWERTY keyboard, a stylish design and a simple, yet effective interface...
Sony Ericsson's W705a is a Telstra-exclusive version of the W705. It offers the same design and features as the original model, but the TelstraOne Experience interface offers a new dimension to this phone's usability.
Exclusively available on Telstra's Next G network, Motorola's MOTOSURF A3100 is a competent touch-screen smartphone that features the new TelstraOne Experience interface. TelstraOne Experience aims to simplify access to the most popular applications ...
The first Nokia smartphone to include Nokia's new e-mail user interface -- Nokia Messaging -- the E75 includes a slide-out, full QWERTY keyboard, along with a regular numeric keypad.
A full touch-screen mobile phone that also features a physical slide-out keypad, Samsung's UltraTouch aims to provide the best of both worlds. This stylish slider phone is a great option for people who are intrigued by touch-screen technology but are...
A basic and affordable Bluetooth headset, Sony Ericsson's HBH-PV715 does the job with a minimum of fuss and provides good audio quality.
Samsung's latest entry-level mobile phone is the E2510. Sporting a glossy black front case with silver edging, this squarish clamshell handset represents great value for money, thanks to Bluetooth, an FM radio, a music player and a microSD card slot ...
BlueAnt's Z9 is one of the best Bluetooth headsets we have ever reviewed. The BlueAnt Z9i is the follow up model and provides the same great call quality, as well as a few new features.
The Sony Ericsson F305 is a Boost Mobile-exclusive, motion-sensitive mobile phone. This slider handset has a 2-megapixel camera, an FM radio tuner and the ability to play MP3s.
Sony Ericsson's W715 Walkman phone is a similar handset to the Sony Ericsson W705, with the exception of built-in aGPS, Vodafone-exclusive branding, and the addition of the Wayfinder Navigator application. The W715 also has a 'galactic black' design,...
Providing a similar feature set to the Nokia 1209, Nokia's 1661 improves on its baby brother with a better quality display, a much thinner design and an FM radio. However, the smaller size comes at the cost of keypad size.
A slight upgrade to the cheaper Sony Ericsson HBH-PV715 Bluetooth headset, the HBH-PV740 adds a small monochrome display and includes a stylish desktop charging stand in the sales package.
One of the most basic handsets we've ever reviewed, Nokia's 1209 is a budget, entry-level mobile phone that only does the bare minimum. This compact handset is easy to use and cheap as chips, but it is only recommended if you're purely interested in ...
The Sonim XP3 Enduro is a ruggedised GSM mobile phone that is tough and waterproof. If you live or work in conditions where accidental drops are common, this is a phone that will come in handy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Two Sony Xperia Z3 phones now support Android N preview
- Samsung shows off 'pink gold' Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Microsoft might be eyeing a Surface phone with a trackpoint/fingerprint reader
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCTransition ManagerNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW