A feature-packed yet affordable 3G mobile phone, Sony Ericsson's C510 Cyber-shot boasts a 3.2-megapixel camera with sliding lens cover, a dual-LED flash and HSDPA connectivity. Although its features don't stray from the norm, the C510 is great value ...
The NV Mobile Sports Pro Mini Watch Phone is one of the first watch phones ever released in Australia. Although the concept has promise, the lack of speech recognition and poor call quality mean that you should only buy it if you truly love the idea ...
An entry-level prepaid mobile phone boasting HSDPA connectivity and a microSD card slot, LG's KF310 is well featured for its price but it is let down by a mediocre design.
The latest addition to the range of Walkman mobile phones is the Sony Ericsson W705. Though this mid-range, HSDPA-capable mobile phone doesn’t offer any groundbreaking features, the W705 scores points for an excellent design. It is also the first Wal...
The top-of-the-range model in Australian company NV Mobile's line of watch phones, the Sapphire is heralded by its manufacturers as a revolution in mobile communications. Although we do appreciate the "wow" factor, this watch phone does have its flaw...
The HP iPAQ Voice Messenger is a stylish smartphone that is definitely worth some attention. Unfortunately, HP has let down the iPAQ brand by implementing a frustrating control system and giving the Voice Messenger an uncomfortable keypad.
An upgrade to the previous Sony Ericsson MBS-100 Wireless Portable Speaker, the MBS-200 is the latest version of Sony Ericsson's wireless portable Bluetooth speaker. Appearing much sleeker in design than its predecessor, the MBS-200 Wireless Portable...
Another mid-range Walkman handset, the Sony Ericsson W595 mobile phone doesn’t offer anything new or groundbreaking and its build quality is questionable. Despite these issues, it remains a reasonable handset for the asking price
According to the company behind the DualSim Slider, it is the first mobile phone available in Australia to support the use of two SIM cards simultaneously. Unfortunately, it is let down by a mediocre "Magic Touch" control system.
The Vodafone 228 is a prepaid GSM mobile phone with a loose slider, no camera and no Bluetooth connectivity. Despite the Vodafone 228's very low price point, it remains hard to recommend.
An entry-level 3G mobile phone with 3.6Mbps HSDPA capabilities, Vodafone's 830i certainly packs in plenty of punch for a relatively low asking price. While it has some annoying niggles and is far from perfect, the Vodafone 830i is definitely worth co...
There is no shortage of attempts by third-party developers to harness the iPhone 3G's GPS capabilities.
ColorSplash is one of the increasing number of surprisingly capable photo manipulation iPhone apps available in the App Store. Like its counterparts, ColorSplash doesn't try to be a one-stop shop. Instead it focuses on one particular function —...
Nokia's latest Eseries mobile phone is the little brother of the more powerful and slimmer E71. Commanding an outright price of under $400, the Nokia E63 retains most of the Nokia E71's design traits — including a full QWERTY keyboard — b...
Sony Ericsson's HCB-150 Bluetooth speakerphone may command a steep price but it offers plenty of features. It has dual speakers, text-to-speech technology and an OLED display that shows incoming caller information.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Not all Lumia smartphones will get an upgrade to Windows 10
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW