Samsung Electronics gave the world a first look at its upcoming Galaxy handset, which runs Google's Android operating system, at the CommunicAsia exhibition in Singapore, where I had a chance to try it out.
Sony Ericsson's W995 is the company's new flagship Walkman phone. Although it may look like yet another run-of-the-mill Walkman handset, the W995 ups the ante by merging the best bits of the Cyber-shot and Walkman ranges to produce a mobile phone wit...
Apple has released the biggest update yet for the iPhone: the 250MB OS 3.0 Software Update. The new update improves the iPhone experience for both business users and others.
For its price, the Jabra SP200 is a great value. You get all of the basic calling features you'd expect (voice-dialing activation, call answer/reject, and redial, for instance). In addition, the bundle includes a USB charger (along with the standard ...
The successor to the Touch Pro, HTC's Touch Pro2 offers a larger display and a new design that unfortunately makes it larger and heavier than its predecessor. The good news is that this is a faster and more intuitive smartphone to operate, it possess...
A successor to the original Touch Diamond, HTC's Touch Diamond 2 offers a larger display and an all-new design but most importantly its a faster and far more pleasing smartphone to use than its predecessor.
Proporta makes some great Apple iPhone cases and delights in producing limited-editions based on timely events, such as the 200th anniversary of the death of Charles Darwin.
Sony Ericsson first introduced a Bluetooth watch in 2007, and not much has changed in the new iteration, the MBW-200 Evening Classic. Available in three styles, the MBW-200 Bluetooth watch wirelessly synchronises with your mobile phone to alert you o...
Palm's Pre, along with the company's much-anticipated webOS operating system, has had quite the buzz building up since its splashy launch in January. While the Pre isn't perfect, it definitely does not disappoint: I found the WebOS interface clean, e...
Translating to "doorway" in Finish, Nokia's Ovi Store is set to compete directly with Apple's App Store|Apple App Store.
Motorola's latest Bluetooth headset sports a stylish design and boasts CrystalTalk noise cancellation. The Motorola H780 is a solid performer, though it is a little expensive considering its lack of advanced features.
The second Google Android smartphone to be released in Australia, HTC's Magic will be launched on the 3 Mobile network in Australia.
The second Google Android smartphone to be released in Australia, the HTC Magic with Google will be launched on the Vodafone network. Significantly improving on the HTC Dream, the Magic benefits from Android's Cupcake software update and a better des...
Available for just $69 through Virgin Mobile, LG's L7 GB110 is one of the cheapest mobile phones we've ever reviewed. Despite the budget price, the LG L7 GB110 mobile phone offers an FM radio, MP3 player and removable storage via a microSD card slot....
If you have problems figuring out the buttons on Bluetooth headsets, the Q1 could make things easier
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperWA
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW