An entry-level 3G mobile phone with 3.6Mbps HSDPA capabilities, Vodafone's 830i certainly packs in plenty of punch for a relatively low asking price. While it has some annoying niggles and is far from perfect, the Vodafone 830i is definitely worth co...
There is no shortage of attempts by third-party developers to harness the iPhone 3G's GPS capabilities.
ColorSplash is one of the increasing number of surprisingly capable photo manipulation iPhone apps available in the App Store. Like its counterparts, ColorSplash doesn't try to be a one-stop shop. Instead it focuses on one particular function —...
Nokia's latest Eseries mobile phone is the little brother of the more powerful and slimmer E71. Commanding an outright price of under $400, the Nokia E63 retains most of the Nokia E71's design traits — including a full QWERTY keyboard — b...
Sony Ericsson's HCB-150 Bluetooth speakerphone may command a steep price but it offers plenty of features. It has dual speakers, text-to-speech technology and an OLED display that shows incoming caller information.
Touch screen mobile phones are all the rage at the moment and Nokia has finally jumped aboard with the 5800 XpressMusic, its first ever full touch screen handset. This device brings a reasonable set of features, and the 5800 XpressMusic is a fair eff...
It's been a long time coming, but the first Android-powered phone has finally hit the Australian market -- the HTC Dream. Sporting a full-slide out QWERTY keyboard, a touch-screen interface and a trackball, the response to HTC Dream is largely positi...
Sony Ericsson's latest Bluetooth hands-free speakerphone is a basic unit that possesses good sound quality and excellent battery life. The HCB-105 does not offer anything new or groundbreaking, but remains an ideal choice if you are looking for a com...
A wireless Bluetooth stereo headset that allows you to listen to music and handle phone calls, the Sony Ericsson's HBH-DS205 also includes a small display and a handy shirt clip for maximum comfort.
A fully fledged Bluetooth hands-free car kit, Parrot's range-topping MKi9200 offers full compatibility with the Apple iPod range as well as the iPhone 3G.
Nokia's latest N-Series handset is similar to the flagship N96. However, the N85 boasts an OLED display, a built-in FM transmitter and better battery life than the N96.
Another Bluetooth headset designed to appeal to fashionistas, Sony Ericsson's HBH-PV720 is a stylish and compact unit that features removable ear hooks and a necklace. The chic PV720 also offers three changeable covers, but it isn't all about looks: ...
Water, dust and shock resistance are not attributes you would normally associate with a Bluetooth headset. But that’s exactly what Plantronics has provided with its Explorer 370. IP54 rated to survive humidity, dust and water, the Explorer 370 is a h...
Built to withstand the rigours of manual labour or just an active lifestyle, Samsung's B2700 features an anti-shock coating that is also water and dust resistant. However, this 3G-capable handset doesn't compromise on features, boasting Bluetooth, a ...
Samsung's latest entry-level mobile phone features a solid design and basic features but nothing to really get excited about. Given the handset's price, however, the MP3 player, FM radio, Bluetooth connectivity and microSD storage represent outstandi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC