The Sonim XP3 Enduro is a ruggedised GSM mobile phone that is tough and waterproof. If you live or work in conditions where accidental drops are common, this is a phone that will come in handy.
LG's flagship touch-screen mobile phone for 2009 is the Arena (KM900). It boasts HSDPA capabilities, extensive multimedia functions, Wi-Fi and built-in GPS, but it's the new 3D "S-Class" user interface that is the real talking point. According to LG,...
Exclusive to 3 Mobile in Australia, the Samsung S7330 mobile phone boasts a "magical touch" window, a 3-megapixel camera with face detection, 3.6Mbps HSDPA capabilities and a brushed-metal finish.
Motorola's VE538 is a prepaid mobile phone available on 3 Mobile in Australia. It is a compact and affordable 3G mobile phone that provides decent features for its asking price.
The Sony Ericsson W902 is a HSDPA-capable mobile phone that doesn’t offer any groundbreaking features, but it scores points for its sturdy design and excellent music capabilities.
RIM, the manufacturer of the iconic BlackBerry smartphone, has certainly been busy of late.
A stylish flip mobile phone available exclusively on Telstra's Next G network, the prepaid Samsung C5220 certainly looks impressive. This mobile phone is also Blue Tick rated, meaning it is recommended for use in rural and regional areas of Australia...
The Thuraya SO-2510 is a far cry from the traditional large and chunky satellite phones. In fact, it's claimed to be the world's smallest satellite phone. Although not rugged or waterproof, the SO-2510 should satisfy most users' needs in terms of rel...
The Iridium 9505A is a satellite phone with fast signal acquisition and a semi-rugged chassis that makes it resistant to water and shocks. Unfortunately, it is expensive and doesn't offer GSM network access.
The Thuraya SG-2520 is a satellite and tri-band GSM smartphone that bundles features like a camera and a 1.9in colour LCD into a light and portable package.
A music subscription service bundled with a selection of Nokia mobile phones, including the touch-screen 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia's Comes With Music service offers unlimited music downloads from the Nokia Music Store for either a 12 or 18 month period...
A feature-packed yet affordable 3G mobile phone, Sony Ericsson's C510 Cyber-shot boasts a 3.2-megapixel camera with sliding lens cover, a dual-LED flash and HSDPA connectivity. Although its features don't stray from the norm, the C510 is great value ...
The NV Mobile Sports Pro Mini Watch Phone is one of the first watch phones ever released in Australia. Although the concept has promise, the lack of speech recognition and poor call quality mean that you should only buy it if you truly love the idea ...
An entry-level prepaid mobile phone boasting HSDPA connectivity and a microSD card slot, LG's KF310 is well featured for its price but it is let down by a mediocre design.
The latest addition to the range of Walkman mobile phones is the Sony Ericsson W705. Though this mid-range, HSDPA-capable mobile phone doesn’t offer any groundbreaking features, the W705 scores points for an excellent design. It is also the first Wal...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- FTData ScientistNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCSenior Project SpecialistVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC