Exclusive to 3 Mobile in Australia, the Samsung S7330 mobile phone boasts a "magical touch" window, a 3-megapixel camera with face detection, 3.6Mbps HSDPA capabilities and a brushed-metal finish.
Motorola's VE538 is a prepaid mobile phone available on 3 Mobile in Australia. It is a compact and affordable 3G mobile phone that provides decent features for its asking price.
The Sony Ericsson W902 is a HSDPA-capable mobile phone that doesn’t offer any groundbreaking features, but it scores points for its sturdy design and excellent music capabilities.
RIM, the manufacturer of the iconic BlackBerry smartphone, has certainly been busy of late.
A stylish flip mobile phone available exclusively on Telstra's Next G network, the prepaid Samsung C5220 certainly looks impressive. This mobile phone is also Blue Tick rated, meaning it is recommended for use in rural and regional areas of Australia...
The Thuraya SO-2510 is a far cry from the traditional large and chunky satellite phones. In fact, it's claimed to be the world's smallest satellite phone. Although not rugged or waterproof, the SO-2510 should satisfy most users' needs in terms of rel...
The Iridium 9505A is a satellite phone with fast signal acquisition and a semi-rugged chassis that makes it resistant to water and shocks. Unfortunately, it is expensive and doesn't offer GSM network access.
The Thuraya SG-2520 is a satellite and tri-band GSM smartphone that bundles features like a camera and a 1.9in colour LCD into a light and portable package.
A music subscription service bundled with a selection of Nokia mobile phones, including the touch-screen 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia's Comes With Music service offers unlimited music downloads from the Nokia Music Store for either a 12 or 18 month period...
A feature-packed yet affordable 3G mobile phone, Sony Ericsson's C510 Cyber-shot boasts a 3.2-megapixel camera with sliding lens cover, a dual-LED flash and HSDPA connectivity. Although its features don't stray from the norm, the C510 is great value ...
The NV Mobile Sports Pro Mini Watch Phone is one of the first watch phones ever released in Australia. Although the concept has promise, the lack of speech recognition and poor call quality mean that you should only buy it if you truly love the idea ...
An entry-level prepaid mobile phone boasting HSDPA connectivity and a microSD card slot, LG's KF310 is well featured for its price but it is let down by a mediocre design.
The latest addition to the range of Walkman mobile phones is the Sony Ericsson W705. Though this mid-range, HSDPA-capable mobile phone doesn’t offer any groundbreaking features, the W705 scores points for an excellent design. It is also the first Wal...
The top-of-the-range model in Australian company NV Mobile's line of watch phones, the Sapphire is heralded by its manufacturers as a revolution in mobile communications. Although we do appreciate the "wow" factor, this watch phone does have its flaw...
The HP iPAQ Voice Messenger is a stylish smartphone that is definitely worth some attention. Unfortunately, HP has let down the iPAQ brand by implementing a frustrating control system and giving the Voice Messenger an uncomfortable keypad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple could stick a Digital Crown on the iPhone
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC