A rather bland-looking in-car Bluetooth speakerphone, Samsung's HKT600 certainly won't win any design awards. However, it will do a capable job of handling mobile phone calls while you're on the road.
Smartphones - Reviews
Samsung Electronics gave the world a first look at its upcoming Galaxy handset, which runs Google's Android operating system, at the CommunicAsia exhibition in Singapore, where I had a chance to try it out.
Sony Ericsson's W995 is the company's new flagship Walkman phone. Although it may look like yet another run-of-the-mill Walkman handset, the W995 ups the ante by merging the best bits of the Cyber-shot and Walkman ranges to produce a mobile phone wit...
Apple has released the biggest update yet for the iPhone: the 250MB OS 3.0 Software Update. The new update improves the iPhone experience for both business users and others.
For its price, the Jabra SP200 is a great value. You get all of the basic calling features you'd expect (voice-dialing activation, call answer/reject, and redial, for instance). In addition, the bundle includes a USB charger (along with the standard ...
The successor to the Touch Pro, HTC's Touch Pro2 offers a larger display and a new design that unfortunately makes it larger and heavier than its predecessor. The good news is that this is a faster and more intuitive smartphone to operate, it possess...
A successor to the original Touch Diamond, HTC's Touch Diamond 2 offers a larger display and an all-new design but most importantly its a faster and far more pleasing smartphone to use than its predecessor.
Proporta makes some great Apple iPhone cases and delights in producing limited-editions based on timely events, such as the 200th anniversary of the death of Charles Darwin.
Sony Ericsson first introduced a Bluetooth watch in 2007, and not much has changed in the new iteration, the MBW-200 Evening Classic. Available in three styles, the MBW-200 Bluetooth watch wirelessly synchronises with your mobile phone to alert you o...
Palm's Pre, along with the company's much-anticipated webOS operating system, has had quite the buzz building up since its splashy launch in January. While the Pre isn't perfect, it definitely does not disappoint: I found the WebOS interface clean, e...
Translating to "doorway" in Finish, Nokia's Ovi Store is set to compete directly with Apple's App Store|Apple App Store.
Motorola's latest Bluetooth headset sports a stylish design and boasts CrystalTalk noise cancellation. The Motorola H780 is a solid performer, though it is a little expensive considering its lack of advanced features.
The second Google Android smartphone to be released in Australia, HTC's Magic will be launched on the 3 Mobile network in Australia.
The second Google Android smartphone to be released in Australia, the HTC Magic with Google will be launched on the Vodafone network. Significantly improving on the HTC Dream, the Magic benefits from Android's Cupcake software update and a better des...
Available for just $69 through Virgin Mobile, LG's L7 GB110 is one of the cheapest mobile phones we've ever reviewed. Despite the budget price, the LG L7 GB110 mobile phone offers an FM radio, MP3 player and removable storage via a microSD card slot....
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Android's next destination: Untethered VR headsets with Snapdragon 835
- MWC 17: What's coming, what's not, and what we really want to see
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC