HTC has taken the wraps off its new One M8 flagship. The follow up to the award winning One M7 introduces innovations to the camera, improvements to already impressive audio and a metal body that brings a premium feel to an Android smartphone.
The Xperia Z1 was hailed as “the best of Sony in a smartphone”. Now the best of Sony is available in a smaller body and for a lot less with the new Z1 Compact. All of the features that make Sony flagships special are here, but with a little something...
UE's Mini Boom produces voluminous sound from a good looking, highly functional and portable body. Two speakers can be paired to form a modular stereo image, and the inclusion of NFC takes the fuss out of Bluetooth pairing.
Hard yakka men who are in need of a rugged smartphone will appreciate the RugGear RG970. It’s an Android tough device designed from the chassis up to withstand the kind of elements that would render everyday smartphones useless.
Verbatim’s latest USB drive makes it possible to transfer multimedia files to an Android smartphone or tablet without using a computer. It’s an ideal solution for people who want to share content between their Android devices without having to instal...
LG has taken the curved-screen technology it uses in its televisions and popped it into the LG G Flex. The Android smartphone will be known in circles as the phone with a curved display, but with its powerful innards, unique design traits and ultra-c...
Logitech’s UE Boombox is a stylish speaker that uses Bluetooth to wirelessly play your favourite tunes. The $299 speaker is a good looking piece of kit, but will it play your music with enough gusto to get the party started?
Under Google's watch, Motorola has managed to deliver one of the best value-for-money smartphones on the market today. It is wonderfully styled, has powerful innards and offers the money-saving advantages of a dual-SIM smartphone.
If you can handle its gargantuan, awkward size, Nokia's Lumia 1520 combines a great screen with continually developing software, though there's still plenty of room for improvement.
The HTC One Max's excellent display and stellar battery life are let down by a fit and finish that's less impressive than the original One, and a fingerprint scanner that is simply frustrating to use.
Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7 to deliver console-like control in compatible games on the iPhone 5 or 5s.
The Nexus 5 boasts an excellent screen, powerful internals and runs the latest version of Android, but is slightly let down by poor battery life, and a camera that can't quite match its flagship competitors.
Though it’s presently only slated for release in South Korea, we had a hands-on with LG’s curved-screen ‘G Flex’ smartphone in Auckland ahead of its appearance at New Zealand’s annual Big Boys Toys expo.
Sony’s latest smartwatch aims to be a notification device above all else. No camera, no speaker, no microphone – it’s no Galaxy Gear, nor does it want to be. That simple approach results in a smart, focused and genuinely useful little piece of weara...
After over a month of rumours which revealed almost everything about the device, from design to specifications, Google's worst kept secret of all time is finally here. The Nexus 5 is officially official, and it's available in Australia immediately.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Not all Lumia smartphones will get an upgrade to Windows 10
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW