Here lies to the follow up to Motorola’s most successful smartphone ever, the second generation Moto G. Time has seen the smartphone grow half an inch in screen size, gain higher resolution cameras and house stereo speakers. Do these changes make a g...
The task ahead of HTC’s One Mini 2 is borderline insurmountable. The smartphone is charged with making the technology found in HTC’s flagship One (M8) available in a pocketable 4.5-inch form factor. The miniature smartphone has big shoes to fill as t...
Australian newcomer Oppo may have made the best smartphone yet with the Find 7.
Often we use the word “inexpensive” to describe smartphones that are kind to your wallet. The Desire 610 doesn’t warrant the euphemistic term; this smartphone looks cheap, feels cheap and worst of all, is not that cheap.
Huawei’s Ascend P7 is fit to take on Samsung, Sony, HTC and Apple; whether or not it will come out on top is another question entirely.
Kogan claims the Agora 4G is the cheapest 4G smartphone around, and at $229, it's hard to contend. Sacrifices have been made to keep this smartphone's price down. The question is: are they deal-breakers?
Good budget smartphones meet your everyday needs when you’re used to using phones of a flagship caliber. We were using the LG G3 - arguably the most advanced smartphone on the market - prior to testing the Moto E. Stark differences set the two smartp...
Amazon's Fire Phone is really solid, maybe even great. But unless it's your first smartphone, it might be hard to switch from a more mature platform like Android or iOS. You'd have to be really committed to the Amazon ecosystem--the type who already ...
Commotion surrounds a new Chinese manufacturer called OnePlus and its first smartphone, the One. The promise of top-tier hardware for bottom dollar has the internet ablaze, and big guns Samsung, Apple and HTC paying attention.
LG is readying the local release of its best smartphone to date, the G3, right when hysteria for the Galaxy S5 has tired. Innovations include a 1440p screen, a laser autofocus camera and worthwhile software add-ons, but is the G3 good enough to push ...
OnePlus has the smartphone elite in its sights with the price-savvy One. The 5.5in smartphone throws together top-tier hardware with software from professional modders CyanogenMod into one of the best bodies we've seen in 2014.
Remember the days Nokia reigned as mobile King? Much time has passed since then, but now the Microsoft-owned company is readying for a comeback with its Lumia 930, the first Nokia flagship to have a quad-core CPU, run Windows Phone 8.1 and come with ...
The beauty of the Lumia 635 is someone with a flagship smartphone could pick this little Nokia up and still have all their needs met.
Xiaomi has quickly grown to prominence in the world’s biggest smartphone market by delivering powerful devices at a bang-for-buck price. The company’s flagship Mi3 is now available from a local reseller for $455, but is this newcomer, with its top-sh...
The Xperia M2 is instantly recognisable as a Sony smartphone. Much of its DNA is a carbon copy of Sony’s famed Xperia range, but the fine details that make company’s premium smartphones desirable is missing. Thick bezels make it look dated, and the s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
- Smartphone uptake passes its peak as industry appetite wanes
- Telstra commits $50 million to cut mobile outages
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD