Motorola has broken away from custom by releasing two versions of its Moto X. The Moto X Style, reviewed here, is the company’s 2016 flagship as it wraps Motorola’s most powerful technologies in its most ambitious design. Then there’s the Moto X Pla...
Smartphones - Reviews
HTC would have a hit on its hands if it weren't so optimistic about how much you'd be willing to pay for this small, mid-range phone.
The Xperia Z5 Compact will follow you anywhere. It’s small enough to hide in tight jeans pockets and built well enough to take on water. Every other usage scenario, from making calls to taking stunning photos, is handled with the same diligence.
A discussion would’ve taken place during the development of the iPhone 6s Plus. “Do we retain the iPhone’s identifiable styling or make a comfortable phablet,” would’ve been asked. A credible question worthy of serious consideration.
Big changes have been made to Apple’s iPhone 6s. The naked eye will consider this smartphone identical to its predecessor with its eerie, twin-like looks, and yet this generation’s model represents a substantial step forward, from the fabric of its m...
Smartphones are annoying. The sole purpose of a smartphone is to interrupt those moments that are meant to be lived. They masquerade under the pretence people need them in the case of an emergency, all the while delivering an endless parade of notif...
Oppo is slowly and surely finding its place in Australia. Progress has been made systematically since the company entered the local market this time last year. Banners advertising Oppo smartphones hang from ceilings at Westfield shopping centres; ded...
There was no two ways about it: if you wanted a well rounded smartphone on a shoestring budget, then you would buy a Moto G. Then you would tell your friends about its incredible value-for-money — the first and second gen models cost no more than $2...
Samsung's latest curved-screen smartphone, the Galaxy S6 Edge+, looks great -- but does that necessarily make it a better device?
A lot of the Note5’s DNA comes from the Galaxy S6 range released earlier this year. Some of these changes might come off as familiar, but compared to its predecessor, the Galaxy Note 4, the Note5 has been completely overhauled.
The Huawei P8 is a game changer. The implications it will have won’t be noticed by the big brands dominating the market today. This smartphone is a bit like the Tesla Model S in that it represents a much bigger picture.
Many trophies line the mantle at Oppo’s offices. One reads “first smartphone with a 1440p screen”. Another reads “first smartphone compatible with fast charging”. Engraved on a third is “world’s thinnest smartphone at 4.85mm”. These proverbial trophi...
GoPro's latest camera is its most inspired yet. It is called the Hero4 Session, and because it is 50 per cent smaller and 40 per cent lighter, it can fit into places other GoPros previously found inaccessible.
We are well into the age where a child’s first mobile can be a smartphone. Motorola makes a good case that its Moto E is the right phone for your kids, with it striking a balance between affordability and a promising set of features.
There was a time when Xiaomi was considered some ancillary brand knocking off designs from Apple. That time is history as the Mi Note stands testament to the company's unique identity and the plethora of contributions it has to make in the smartphone...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- 5G progress at Ericsson could help enterprises work worldwide
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- TPData AnalystWA
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD