The LG G2's extensive software features, glossy, plastic finish and an excellent 5.2in screen make it easy to compare to the Galaxy S4, but the software is overwhelming, many of the extra features don't add much to the user experience, and LG's decis...
Nokia has unveiled what it describes as its "first ever large screen Lumia smartphone", the Lumia 1520. Featuring a 6in, full HD display and powered by a 2.2GHz quad-core processor, the Lumia 1520 also includes a 20-megapixel PureView camera.
HTC has officially announced its worst kept secret, the HTC One Max. Set to compete directly with Samsung's popular Galaxy Note range, the One Max has a 5.9in display, a microSD card slot, and includes a fingerprint scanner on the back.
The Galaxy Note 3 is best described as an evolutionary device, rather than a revolutionary one, but its fantastic display, slim build and fast software make it a fantastic option for anyone who's looking for an oversized smartphone.
The Kogan Agora HD smartphone combines a good display with solid performance and retails for a hugely competitive price. It's only let down by a lack of internal memory and below average battery life, but still comes highly recommended for anyone on ...
Apple's new iPhone 5c isn't for everyone and doesn't really offer anything new aside from iOS 7. However, it remains a worthy upgrade for anyone with an iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S, or more importantly for Apple, anyone currently without an iPhone.
The iPhone 5s' screen is small by 2013 standards and is unlikely to attract users switching from large screen Android devices, but this is easily the best smartphone Apple has ever released and will keep most iPhone users satisfied.
We've been eagerly awaiting a review sample of Lifeproof's latest IP68-rated waterproof, dust-proof and shock-proof 'nüüd' case for the iPhone 5. Watch as we unbox, deploy and get the 'nüüd' a little wet for science.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo has just announced its latest flagship Android smartphone, the N1. It features the "world's first rotating smartphone camera", has a full HD, 5.9in display, and comes with an "O-Touch" panel on the rear.
The HTC One Mini has an attractive design and a great display, but an inflated on-contract price tag, less than stellar performance and poor reception make it very difficult to recommend.
The Apple iPhone 5c uses largely the same internals as the existing iPhone 5, but wraps the device in a plastic case that comes in five bright colours. However, it's more expensive than expected in Australia.
The iPhone 5s features an identical physical design to its predecessor but includes a biometric fingerprint sensor on the home button called touch ID, has a faster A7 processor and boasts an upgraded camera with dual-LED flash.
Nokia's new Lumia 1020 has a truly superb camera that takes outstanding photos, and offers the best imaging experience you'll ever get on a smartphone. You'll need to live with a thick design and a limited app ecosystem, but the trade-offs are defini...
Although the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active makes some small sacrifices in display resolution, camera, and weight, the water resistance factor and a sturdier feeling build make it more appealing than the regular Galaxy S4 in many ways.
Sony has just lifted the lid on its newest flagship smartphone for 2013, the Xperia Z1, and there's a huge focus on photography. The 20-megapixel camera on the Xperia Z1 boasts a 1/2.3in sensor, a G lens with 27mm wide angle and a range of new softwa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Here's what the worst Windows 10 phones will have for tech specs
- Kogan adds dual-SIM Agora Lite to its smartphone range
- Nadella: Microsoft isn't killing Windows Phone and will go it alone if it has to
- Apple's smartphone profits are staggering, at 92 per cent of entire industry
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW