Mongrel Glass is for any iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4 owner, adding a thick sheet of tempered glass -- we’re talking Gorilla Glass toughness -- to protect the expensive front screen of your smartphone from any untoward damage.
The Motorola Moto X Android phone offers unique customisation options, claims to have a battery life of 24 hours and introduces always-on voice commands and notifications, but there's no word yet whether it will ever make its way to Australia.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
The ridiculous looking but appropriately named Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is a mid-range smartphone with a gigantic 6.3in touchscreen. It offers excellent battery life and 4G connectivity, but performance is a mixed bag.
The Ascend P6's physical design is certainly impressive, but its lack of 4G connectivity, overheating issues, poor port placement and below average battery life make for a less than pleasing user experience.
Google's new Chromecast device wants to make it dead-simple to play Internet video on your TV, using a huge range of phones, tablets, and laptops as your controller.
BlackBerry has had a rough couple of years. The Q10 is its best guess at a compromise between its app-driven, touch-powered competitors and the BlackBerries that its loyal customers love.
Nokia may be well behind the likes of Apple and Google when it comes to smartphone sales, but the Finnish giant's woes are certainly not due to a lack of handsets. Its latest effort is the Lumia 625, a low-cost Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen...
The latest smartphones continue to get bigger and bigger, but not everyone wants to carry around a behemoth in their pocket. This seems to be the idea behind the new HTC One mini, a compact version of the flagship HTC One.
The LG Optimus F5 is a mid-range 4G handset that has a competitive price tag. It provides plenty of bang for your buck thanks to a pleasing design, reasonable performance, and largely intuitive software.
Huawei claims its latest Android smartphone offers the fastest download speeds in the world. The Ascend P2, dubbed the "world's fastest 4G LTE smartphone", supports download speeds of up to 150Mbps but requires your mobile network to come to the part...
After a wealth of leaks, Nokia has officially unveiled one of the worst kept secrets: the Lumia 1020 Windows Phone. The flagship smartphone comes with a 41-megapixel PureView camera, building on the technology first seen on last year's 808 PureView.
Sony's new Xperia Z Ultra is yet another Android phone that blurs the line between a phone and a tablet. The company claims the 6.4in smartphone is the world's slimmest with a full HD display, measuring just 6.5mm thick.
Huawei is claiming its new Ascend P6 is the "world's slimmest smartphone". It's has a metallic body and comes with an "industry leading" 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Sony is clearly aiming to have an Android phone at every price point and its latest effort is the Xperia M. This is a budget-conscious smartphone that's likely to have a very competitive price tag when it officially hits the shelves in the coming mon...
Large smartphones seem to be as popular as ever and ASUS has just jumped into the game with the Fonepad Note FHD 6. It's a 6in Android smartphone that comes with a stylus and it's likely to compete directly with Samsung's Galaxy Note II.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Symantec identifies sophisticated, stealthy 'Regin' malware
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW