Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7 to deliver console-like control in compatible games on the iPhone 5 or 5s.
The Nexus 5 boasts an excellent screen, powerful internals and runs the latest version of Android, but is slightly let down by poor battery life, and a camera that can't quite match its flagship competitors.
Though it’s presently only slated for release in South Korea, we had a hands-on with LG’s curved-screen ‘G Flex’ smartphone in Auckland ahead of its appearance at New Zealand’s annual Big Boys Toys expo.
Sony’s latest smartwatch aims to be a notification device above all else. No camera, no speaker, no microphone – it’s no Galaxy Gear, nor does it want to be. That simple approach results in a smart, focused and genuinely useful little piece of weara...
After over a month of rumours which revealed almost everything about the device, from design to specifications, Google's worst kept secret of all time is finally here. The Nexus 5 is officially official, and it's available in Australia immediately.
The Sony Xperia Z1 boasts an impressive camera, a waterproof body and good build quality, but it has poor ergonomics and a display with mediocre viewing angles.
Most of the world's media attention has been focussed on the Lumia 2520 tablet and Lumia 1520 smartphone, but Nokia has also unveiled the Lumia 1320. Don't worry, you're not the only one who gets confused with all these numbers.
The LG G2's extensive software features, glossy, plastic finish and an excellent 5.2in screen make it easy to compare to the Galaxy S4, but the software is overwhelming, many of the extra features don't add much to the user experience, and LG's decis...
Nokia has unveiled what it describes as its "first ever large screen Lumia smartphone", the Lumia 1520. Featuring a 6in, full HD display and powered by a 2.2GHz quad-core processor, the Lumia 1520 also includes a 20-megapixel PureView camera.
HTC has officially announced its worst kept secret, the HTC One Max. Set to compete directly with Samsung's popular Galaxy Note range, the One Max has a 5.9in display, a microSD card slot, and includes a fingerprint scanner on the back.
The Galaxy Note 3 is best described as an evolutionary device, rather than a revolutionary one, but its fantastic display, slim build and fast software make it a fantastic option for anyone who's looking for an oversized smartphone.
The Kogan Agora HD smartphone combines a good display with solid performance and retails for a hugely competitive price. It's only let down by a lack of internal memory and below average battery life, but still comes highly recommended for anyone on ...
Apple's new iPhone 5c isn't for everyone and doesn't really offer anything new aside from iOS 7. However, it remains a worthy upgrade for anyone with an iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S, or more importantly for Apple, anyone currently without an iPhone.
The iPhone 5s' screen is small by 2013 standards and is unlikely to attract users switching from large screen Android devices, but this is easily the best smartphone Apple has ever released and will keep most iPhone users satisfied.
We've been eagerly awaiting a review sample of Lifeproof's latest IP68-rated waterproof, dust-proof and shock-proof 'nüüd' case for the iPhone 5. Watch as we unbox, deploy and get the 'nüüd' a little wet for science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- CCJava DeveloperVIC