Looking for a smartphone on a budget? You should look no further than PC World Australia's best buys. These smartphones are a rank of the top 10 handsets based on perceived value for money.
Are you in the market for a new smartphone? See what our expert reviewer's recommend with our editor's choice selections. These smartphones are a rank of the top 10 handsets based on personal selection by the PC World Australia editorial team.
Looking for a new smartphone? Why not start with our top rated selections? These smartphones are a rank of the top 10 products based on review scores by the PC World Australia editorial team.
TV manufacturers have been pushing 3D technology for the past 12 months and now it seems the 3D world is being transferred to mobile phones, too.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core Android smartphone, and most manufacturers have responded by launching, or announcing the pending release of phones with dual-core processors.
The launch of Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Play -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- brought worldwide attention to mobile phone gaming. However, the presence of dedicated physical gaming controls is not the be all and end all.
We round-up the top-rated Nokia mobile phones currently available in Australia.
We round-up all Nokia mobile phones currently available in Australia, headed by the flagship, Symbian-powered Nokia N8.
Remember the days when mobile phones were becoming smaller and smaller? These days they're becoming bigger and bigger, mainly thanks to large, touchscreen displays.
Today's mobile phones are a great example of the benefits of a converged device, offering features like the ability to browse the Internet, edit documents and watch multimedia content. Most smartphones are also capable of capturing high quality still...
Touchscreen smartphones are currently all the rage in the mobile phone market, largely thanks to the iPhone and the rising popularity of Android phones. Although touchscreen is the preferred input for general use, many consumers prefer typing on a ph...
Google's Android platform provides a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a fully customisable user interface and full multitasking.
HP is not well known for producing smartphones, but the company acquired struggling Palm for US$1.2 billion in July 2010, and has since promised a suited of webOS-powered products. The Palm-developed webOS operating system powered the Palm Pre smartp...
LG is best known for producing a capable range of budget and entry level mobile phones, such as the excellent Optimus One. However, the emergence of the Android operating system has seen the company commit to producing a number of high-end flagship d...
Optus offers a range of mobile phones and plans to suit most budgets, including prepaid users. We round up the best mobile phones available on an Optus prepaid plan.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities; lays off 1850 staff
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW