Samsung may be better known for its televisions in Australia, but the South Korean company has made a splash in the mobile phone market, largely thanks to its popular Galaxy S Android smartphone.
HTC may not have the same brand recognition as the likes of Apple and Nokia, but the Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones has made huge strides in the mobile market.
Nokia is the world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones and this Finnish company has a rich history of producing functional and easy to use handsets. Despite struggling to produce a high-end smartphone to rival Apple's iPhone 4, Nokia still has a ...
Although mobile phones aren't always as reliable as dedicated in-car sat navs for navigation, a GPS-enabled mobile phone has its own advantages -- namely they fit in your pocket and you generally carry them with you wherever you go.
Today's smartphones may have a strong emphasis on entertainment, but business users shopping for a phone are more interested in productivity and communications features.
Apple's iPhone 4 has finally hit our shores, but the popular smartphone isn't for everyone. Believe it or not, there are plenty of valid alternatives in the world of mobile phones!
Paying less for a mobile phone doesn't mean you should be forced to skimp on features, and the good news is, many budget phones now have capabilities well beyond what you would expect given their price tags.
Even though your dad's cool factor is probably well past its use-by-date, there is no reason why he shouldn't be keeping up with the latest technology. If your dad is stuck in a time warp and still uses a trusty old Nokia 5110, why not give him with ...
If 2010 was a landmark year for Google's Android operating system in Australia, then 2011 is set to be the year it truly explodes. Offering a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a customisable user interface ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities; lays off 1850 staff
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA