Samsung may be better known for its televisions in Australia, but the South Korean company has made a splash in the mobile phone market, largely thanks to its popular Galaxy S Android smartphone.
HTC may not have the same brand recognition as the likes of Apple and Nokia, but the Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones has made huge strides in the mobile market.
Nokia is the world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones and this Finnish company has a rich history of producing functional and easy to use handsets. Despite struggling to produce a high-end smartphone to rival Apple's iPhone 4, Nokia still has a ...
Although mobile phones aren't always as reliable as dedicated in-car sat navs for navigation, a GPS-enabled mobile phone has its own advantages -- namely they fit in your pocket and you generally carry them with you wherever you go.
Today's smartphones may have a strong emphasis on entertainment, but business users shopping for a phone are more interested in productivity and communications features.
Apple's iPhone 4 has finally hit our shores, but the popular smartphone isn't for everyone. Believe it or not, there are plenty of valid alternatives in the world of mobile phones!
Paying less for a mobile phone doesn't mean you should be forced to skimp on features, and the good news is, many budget phones now have capabilities well beyond what you would expect given their price tags.
Even though your dad's cool factor is probably well past its use-by-date, there is no reason why he shouldn't be keeping up with the latest technology. If your dad is stuck in a time warp and still uses a trusty old Nokia 5110, why not give him with ...
If 2010 was a landmark year for Google's Android operating system in Australia, then 2011 is set to be the year it truly explodes. Offering a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a customisable user interface ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
- RIP: The BlackBerry Classic and its iconic keyboard is dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW