Sales for Sony's Xperia Z3 Compact commence today. This is the flagship smartphone for people with ordinary sized hands, a passion for photography and a never-say-die attitude.
The next generation Galaxy Note 4 benefits from a metal chassis and a larger 5.7in screen.
The Note Edge is the first smartphone to have a display which curves right over its edge.
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
A glimpse at Apple's much-anticipated new iPhones
The 'little rice' that could
Android L is full of tweaks and enhancements. Here are just a few!
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
Smartphone flagships for 2014 have been announced by Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and more. Many of them have found themselves on shop shelves already, but which is the smartphone you want to spend the next 24 months with? This slideshow brings the next generation smartphones together in one easy to use and resource rich gallery.
We just got our hands on Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone. Here's what's in the box.
Telecommunications provider, Telstra, hosted a Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit showcase on April 11. The event's special guests included ex-NRL champion, Wendell Sailor, winter Olympian, Alex 'Chumpy' Pullin, and Australian women's basketball champion, Liz Cambage.
Microsoft on Wednesday unveiled Windows Phone 8.1, the first major update to its mobile OS since autumn 2012. There’s a Siri-like personal assistant, centralized notifications, an array of new customization options, and a redesigned keyboard for fast text entry.
HTC's latest flagship will go on sale before Samsung's Galaxy S5, and the One (M8) will cost you less if you buy it from Optus or Vodafone. Does this make the One (M8) the bargain of the year?
Samsung announced at its Australian launch that the new Galaxy S5 will be available in stores from 11 April. Good Gear Guide had a hands-on session with the smartphone. Here’s our first impressions.
With plenty of user interface add-ons available on the Google Play store, it can be hard to decide what to download, especially when there’s a price attached. The following are our three favourites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft sued as lawsuits over employee no-poach deal mount
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Order the OnePlus One from Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW