We may not have the Black Friday specials seen in the US, but we've rounded up some great bargains including budget GPS devices from TomTom and a great deal on the Nokia Navigator smart phone. Plus we unearth savings on HP's quality inkjet multifunction printer, digital camera and notebook PC too.
The huge number of games available in the iTunes App Store can make delving into the games scene for the iPhone and iPod Touch pretty intimidating at first
Buying a mobile phone or mobile broadband service can be a daunting task, especially if the tech tools are destined for a Christmas stocking. Many consumers purchase their new mobile phones on a contract, as such it can be hard to track down a bargain -- monthly fees, extra charges for data and confusing terms and conditions can make the whole process a hassle. And that’s before you even factor in the pushy in store salespeople.
Grab yourself a bargain as we begin the countdown to Christmas! This week you can choose from two great Panasonic and Nikon digital cameras, a large and powerful Dell notebook, a Sony Full HD camcorder, the latest TomTom GPS units, a Nokia smartphone and much, much more!
Apple's iPhone may have kicked off the app store phenomenon, but believe it or not, there are alternatives.
Motorola's new Droid 3G smartphone could have what it takes to grab a chunk of the mobile data market and rival the iPhone's success: Big touchscreen coupled with a sliding Qwerty keyboard, robust Web browser, the improved Android 2.0 operating system, and tight integration with Google services. This slideshow looks at both phones, based on their specifications.
Pick up some great gear, including a 50in plasma TV, a Samsung mobile and a JVC camcorder
Pick up Windows 7, grab a stylish smartphone, and more!
Snag an LCD TV and a media streamer to go with it, a portable photo printer or an external hard drive
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Today Research In Motion (RIM) unveiled the latest BlackBerry smartphone -- the Curve 8520 -- with the help of the Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am. will.i.am discussed both BlackBerry technology and the future of the music industry at the North Sydney launch.
Gear up for the long weekend with a smokin' plasma TV deal and more!
The mobile phone is one of the fastest growing and most popular pieces of technology in history. From Motorola's first prototype mobile phone, which weighed almost a kilogram, to Apple's game-changing iPhone and the range latest touch-screen smartphones, we take a look back at the evolution of one of the most important technology devices in history.
Pick up some great tech gear at bargain basement prices including a full HD camcorder, a wireless multifunction printer and a ultra-slim digital camera!
Nokia has announced three new smartphones including a miniature version of its flagship N-Series smartphone -- the N97 Mini -- as well as a touch-screen music handset, the X6.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Two Sony Xperia Z3 phones now support Android N preview
- Samsung shows off 'pink gold' Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Microsoft might be eyeing a Surface phone with a trackpoint/fingerprint reader
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT