10 of the coolest and most useful iPhone apps.
Planning on hitting the jackpot soon? From a gargantuan HDTV to your own flying car, here are nine new tech toys you'll want to decorate your life.
Australian company Kogan has announced the first Google Android phone to be released in Australia, the Kogan Agora.
Nokia N97 takes aim at Apple's iPhone
Nokia yesterday announced its new flagship mobile, the N97.
A mock-up of a smartphone with a flexible display developed by Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute.
Sony Ericsson last week announced the Australian launch of its much anticipated XPERIA X1 smartphone.
The (possible) phones of the future
Motorola has announced it will launch its low-end EM325 in November, with a price tag of just $99.
Step through the following slides for the highlights.
US university outfits first year class with iPhone, iPod Touch
Samsung is set to shake up the Australian mobile phone market in November with the launch of three new handsets.
Sony Ericsson will this week launch its latest Cyber-shot camera phone, the C905.
Nokia recently announced the launch of its first full touch-screen phone.
How the two 3G smartphones stack up against each other
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- SAP, a devices company? Maybe, maybe not
- Samsung clashes with labor group over allegations of Chinese underage workers
- Mozilla reports user data leak from Bugzilla project
- Amazon's file sharing service Zocalo now generally available
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW