Christmas is upon us and what better way to celebrate than to get your hands on one of the latest touch-screen mobile phones!
10 of the coolest and most useful iPhone apps.
Planning on hitting the jackpot soon? From a gargantuan HDTV to your own flying car, here are nine new tech toys you'll want to decorate your life.
Australian company Kogan has announced the first Google Android phone to be released in Australia, the Kogan Agora.
Nokia N97 takes aim at Apple's iPhone
Nokia yesterday announced its new flagship mobile, the N97.
A mock-up of a smartphone with a flexible display developed by Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute.
Sony Ericsson last week announced the Australian launch of its much anticipated XPERIA X1 smartphone.
The (possible) phones of the future
Motorola has announced it will launch its low-end EM325 in November, with a price tag of just $99.
Step through the following slides for the highlights.
US university outfits first year class with iPhone, iPod Touch
Samsung is set to shake up the Australian mobile phone market in November with the launch of three new handsets.
Sony Ericsson will this week launch its latest Cyber-shot camera phone, the C905.
Nokia recently announced the launch of its first full touch-screen phone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW