Christmas is upon us and what better way to celebrate than to get your hands on one of the latest touch-screen mobile phones!
10 of the coolest and most useful iPhone apps.
Planning on hitting the jackpot soon? From a gargantuan HDTV to your own flying car, here are nine new tech toys you'll want to decorate your life.
Australian company Kogan has announced the first Google Android phone to be released in Australia, the Kogan Agora.
Nokia N97 takes aim at Apple's iPhone
Nokia yesterday announced its new flagship mobile, the N97.
A mock-up of a smartphone with a flexible display developed by Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute.
Sony Ericsson last week announced the Australian launch of its much anticipated XPERIA X1 smartphone.
The (possible) phones of the future
Motorola has announced it will launch its low-end EM325 in November, with a price tag of just $99.
Step through the following slides for the highlights.
US university outfits first year class with iPhone, iPod Touch
Samsung is set to shake up the Australian mobile phone market in November with the launch of three new handsets.
Sony Ericsson will this week launch its latest Cyber-shot camera phone, the C905.
Nokia recently announced the launch of its first full touch-screen phone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Newer, stronger security core for Google's Android N
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Tester / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW