Samsung is set to shake up the Australian mobile phone market in November with the launch of three new handsets.
Smartphones - Slideshows
Sony Ericsson will this week launch its latest Cyber-shot camera phone, the C905.
Nokia recently announced the launch of its first full touch-screen phone.
How the two 3G smartphones stack up against each other
Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
A first look at T-Mobile's G1 Android phone.
Nifty designs, snazzy interfaces, and music and video galore: We give you the skinny on a dozen trend-setting mobile phone models that are slated to debut soon.
RIM has recently announced the launch of the first BlackBerry Flip handset, the Pearl 8220
Late last year, Google announced that it would give US$10 million worth in prizes to software development companies to develop innovative and useful applications for their open source mobile Android platform.
Six common complaints about the iPhone 3G including dropped calls, slow data and MobileMe follies
With the growing popularity of Apple's iPhone, Research In Motion (RIM)'s BlackBerry and other smartphones, it's no surprise that third-party vendors are jumping on the accessory train like geeks on Star Wars marathons.
Nokia has recently announced two new additions -- the N79 and N85 -- to its flagship N-Series range of mobile phones.
Forget the tie, here's what Dad really wants!
Palm has recently launched the Treo Pro, a smartphone that is set to compete head to head with the Apple iPhone 3G.
Research in Motion has unleashed its latest smartphone for the business-minded with the BlackBerry Bold. The Bold represents the first product of the BlackBerry 9000 series. It has several key features which push the device to the head of its competition.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Low-end Android phones could get VR with new Imagination GPU
- Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- HTC's U Ultra flagship attacks the high end with a glass back, an AI companion, and a second screen
- The iPhone turns 10: Apple CEO Tim Cook promises 'the best is yet to come'
- Nokia returns to smartphones at long last, but you can't buy it (and probably don't want to)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCWebMethod DeveloperSA
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPProject Manager with a Development BackgroundQLD
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication PackagerVIC