Apple's iPhone 5 went on sale across Australia this morning, and here's what the queues looked like.
Apple fanboys/fangirls line up at Apple Stores from NYC to Tokyo
Although the new OS for the iPad and iPhone is largely a collection of refinements, users will still want it
Apple iPhone 5 is longer and thinner, more powerful, and boasts LTE
Apple unveiled its new iPhone 5 overnight at the Yerbua Buena Center for the Arts. In simple terms, the device is faster, thinner, and bigger than the previous devices. Yes, the device will work with 4G in Australia. Apple also revealed its new range of iPod products, and its new earphone concept.
You may have heard: Apple just unveiled a shiny new iPhone, the iPhone 5. But there's so much more to the smartphone world than just iPhones. Here's a list of 10 of the best currently available or coming-soon smartphones to make you forget all about Apple.
Our look back on the Google smartphone and tablet platform’s progress from experiment to market leader.
Steve Jobs unveiled first iPhone at Macworld on Jan. 9, 2007
We go hands-on with the Sony Xperia go, a water and dust resistant Android phone.
Improved screen, battery, CPU, camera/optics, display and sleek Windows Phone 8 UI heighten the alternative to Android and iOS
We check out the latest additions to the company's Android-powered RAZR stable
With the Apple iPhone 5 on deck, we look back at how the iconic smartphone line has evolved
We go hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G.
These 10 task managers for Android and iOS can help keep your to-do list reasonable and achievable.
A new OS has been in development since the start of 2012
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Android ransomware 'Koler' turns into a worm, spreads via SMS
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player
- Apple CEO Tim Cook meets with Chinese official after iCloud attack
- New European Commission, approved by Parliament, will focus on the digital domain
- Camels, sleds and trikes: Seven odd Street View vehicles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW