Steve Jobs unveiled first iPhone at Macworld on Jan. 9, 2007
We go hands-on with the Sony Xperia go, a water and dust resistant Android phone.
Improved screen, battery, CPU, camera/optics, display and sleek Windows Phone 8 UI heighten the alternative to Android and iOS
We check out the latest additions to the company's Android-powered RAZR stable
With the Apple iPhone 5 on deck, we look back at how the iconic smartphone line has evolved
We go hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G.
These 10 task managers for Android and iOS can help keep your to-do list reasonable and achievable.
A new OS has been in development since the start of 2012
Among the more interesting products of the Apple-Samsung trial are Apple's early iPhone prototypes that never saw the light of day ... until now
Samsung has taken the wraps off its premier Sydney 'experience store', only a block from the glass-fronted Apple store on George Street.
Find your way around Google's Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system and make the most of its new features.
From the car to the living room, technologies and markets are quickly evolving to offer lucrative possibilities for programming pioneers
The recently released CyanogenMod 9 is built upon Android 4.0, codenamed Ice Cream Sandwich, and is free to download. Here are nine things to know about this latest edition.
These useful widgets should be on your Android home screen.
Even as iPhone 5 fever heats up, Apple-Samsung court case puts focus on original iPhone
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus is shutting down its 2G network, prompts customers to upgrade
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Not all Lumia smartphones will get an upgrade to Windows 10
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW