Pundits who got it wrong explain why ... or deny that they did
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is the latest version to show up on smartphones and tablets
Apple unveiled an updated MacBook line, more Mountain Lion features, iOS 6, and a smarter Siri. Here are some photos and recaps of Monday's WWDC keynote.
The best of 2012’s apps for your iPhone and iPod Touch, so far, include fun apps for wasting time, image and video editing apps, and utilities that speed up common iPhone tasks.
Angry Birds Space isn’t the only iPhone/iPad game in town!
Bad news keeps piling up on RIM, but it wasn’t always that way
We unbox the Samsung Galaxy S III.
Samsung has released its eagerly awaited Galaxy S III at a media event in Sydney. Hosted by Jessica Rowe, the event saw key presentations by Samsung Electronics Australia vice-president of telecommunications, Tyler McGee and Samsung Electronics South East Asia, Oceania and Taiwan president and CEO, Gregory Lee.
We unbox the first 4G-capable Windows Phone, the HTC Titan 4G.
What's new, so far, with iOS apps in 2012? The improved camera on the latest iPhone models led to a lot of cool photography and video apps. Gaming has also been huge (no surprise there). There’s a bevy of new addictive games, along several useful apps for being more productive on your iPhone or iPod.
HTC hasn't officially released the One V in Australia just yet, but we've managed to get our hands-on the baby of the One family.
The HTC One XL is an identical looking phone to the HTC One X with the added benefit of 4G capability.
Install one of these five apps on your Android phone or tablet, and you can manage your cloud infrastructure from anyplace where you can access the Internet.
iPhone users love to brag about their phones. Yet, for many users, Android is clearly the superior platform.
We go hands-on with Nokia's new flagship Windows Phone, the Lumia 900.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Complaints mount about Yosemite crippling Wi-Fi
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks
- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
- Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW