Angry Birds is obviously on top, but what about the rest?
We'll give you a good look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, the Nokia 808 PureView, Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD and other standout products from the Mobile World Congress 2012.
Apple's iPhone and iPad may have been built for consumers, but the folks in Cupertino correctly guessed that what's good for consumers is good for businesses. The only stumbling block may be the growing volume of apps available: more 140,000 natively for the iPad and over 500,000 that work on the iPhone and iPad. Here are 25 go-to iOS apps for business users, from travel planning to document editing using Microsoft Office tools to time tracking to getting a good night's sleep.
Software keyboards have come far, but sometimes the best way to tackle work on the go is to use a physical keyboard.
Highlights from this week’s big show in Barcelona
Telstra is today celebrating 25 years since it launched Australia's first hand-held mobile phone, the Walkabout TM.
These enhancements include exotic skins, clever devices for transferring files, great ways to game with your phone or tablet, and more.
Telstra and HTC teamed up last night to launch the new HTC Velocity, Australia's first 4G smartphone, at Sydney's newest hot-spot restaurant Neild Avenue.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gifts, from portable speakers to iPhone apps, from vinyl-to-MP3 rippers to phone-controlled helicopters -- we've tried to keep the mix as eclectic as possible.
Looking to buy a Christmas present without breaking the bank? Here are 10 cool mobile phone accessories that won't blow your budget.
Samsung has boldly released the Galaxy Note Android phone. Its intended to create another category of device, this time in between in the smartphone and tablet.
The iPhone 4S hit Australian stores today and one of the most hotly anticipated features is Siri voice control: described by Apple as a voice assistant that lets you talk to perform tasks by talking to your iPhone. How well does it handle our Aussie accent?
Samsung's getting a lot of attention with its recently-announced Galaxy Note smartphone. It may seem like a technological throwback -- it can use a stylus to input data, and its large screen is reminiscent of an old HP iPAQ -- but it might turn out to be the perfect tool for both business and personal use.
The Penrith Apple store is the 11th in Australia since the opening of the flagship Sydney City store three years ago, and the 331st store to open globally.
Calling all sports fans: Check out these 10 great apps for Google Android and Apple iPhone that will keep you up to date on your favorite sport or team while on the go. And save your spending money for the ballpark.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC