You upgraded to the latest version of iOS, but now you need to revert back? Here are the instructions.
Smartphones - Tutorials
Watch immersive VR and 360-degree clips using a cheap Cardboard viewer.
Your new iPhone is is finally here. Here are some essential steps to take first so you can get the most out of your new device.
You can adjust how hard or how light you need to press on the iPhone's screen to use this feature.
Autocorrect is a boon from the computer gods for anyone engaged in tiny-screen typing, but it's also the bane of every iPhone and iPad user's existence. You can accept the gift and avoid the grief by paying attention to a few details.
Your iPhone and iPad can speak aloud any text you can select. In this video, I'll show you how to enable that feature, and how to type emoji symbols in your text, too.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
Last September, a new thread in Apple Support Communities briefly noted that a user was unable to get his iPhone 5 to pair with other Bluetooth devices. As it turned out, he was not alone. Cut to the present: this thread is now 29 pages long, with se...
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Here’s how to create and save custom ringtones for your iPhone or iPad using GarageBand.
A security flaw has been discovered on various Android smartphones that allows a USSD code to perform a factory reset without any confirmation prompt. Is your Android phone at risk? Here's how to find out.
Apple says more than 100 million devices are already running iOS 6. If you have one (or more) of them, you likely have already explored some of the operating system's new features--including its Facebook integration.
If you want to setup email on your Android smartphone or tablet then follow these simple steps.
One of the great things about the iPhone is that it's easy to attach a photo to an email to quickly share something you've snapped with friends and family.
If you're setting up your first email account on your iPhone, simply tap the Mail icon in the dock at the bottom of the home screen. If adding a second or third account, tap Settings, scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, tap it and then tap Add ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Allo 2.0 update brings app shortcuts, GIF keyboard support, and several new features
- Pixel demand is higher than expected, with some pre-orders being pushed back to November
- Beleaguered Samsung now fending off reports of Galaxy S7 Edge phones catching fire
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- TPSolution Architect - PortalWA
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCRelease and Deployment Manager. Work Location -CanberraNSW
- CCContract Programmer (.Net/SQL) 161027/P/vhaAsia
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCIntegration Developer - Government - SydneyNSW
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT
- TPTableau SpecialistNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager, SuperannuationNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTApplications ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW