Dell's got a new mega-display that's not high end, but will appeal to any company or school looking for a friendlier price.
Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capabil...
Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
LG Electronics is planning to show three monitors at IFA in Berlin, including a curved ultrawide model and a new 4K display.
AOC, the in-house brand of global monitor manufacturing behemoth TPV, has released two monitors in Australia, the 68P and the 77F.
‘If you build it, they will come’ appears to be the ethos of Samsung’s vigilant Ultra HD campaign, as the company continues to release products that support the standard in spite of a lack in content.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
AOC, the in-house brand of global monitor manufacturing behemoth TPV, will be releasing some new monitor products around Christmas time, with hopes of resurrecting interest in the desktop pc market.
HP has revitalised its professional monitor and workstation line-up, launching three budget business monitors and a new workstation designed for high-end users.
Samsung has announced three new LED monitors for the Australian market, as part of its yearly product refresh. The new monitors are aimed at both high-end and casual computer users, with 24- and 27-inch sizes available over the three models.
Supplies of Apple's Thunderbolt Display are dwindling, hinting that a 4K update of the product could be on the way.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dell's monstrous 70-inch touchscreen monitor takes aim at Microsoft's Surface Hub
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- R.I.P. VGA: Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 dumps analog support, following Intel and AMD's lead
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Kogan forced to pay $32,400 penalty by ACCC
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD