The 14in, $170 Lenovo ThinkVision LT1421 monitor provides a simple, one-cable option for adding a second display to your setup. A second monitor is useful for many reasons, and whether you just want more screen real estate on your already-crowded des...
Monitors - Reviews
The Samsung Series 8 (S27A850T) is a 27in LED edge-lit LCD monitor using Samsung’s proprietary PLS panel tech. This monitor may be expensive at $1099, but its image quality is impressive. Power users and design professionals -- the monitor’s target m...
Dell’s S2330MX is a very slim, reasonably cheap 23in LCD monitor. Its slim design does mean the stand is a bit flimsy and it’s not very adjustable, but if your needs are basic then it’s a perfectly capable monitor.
The ViewSonic VX2753mh-LED is a 27in LED edge-lit computer monitor with a recommended retail price of $599. This price puts it on par with similarly sized monitors from ASUS, Acer and Samsung, but the ViewSonic VX2753mh-LED claims a response time of ...
ViewSonic's VX2739wm Full HD, 27in LCD monitor is targeted towards gamers and boasts an HDMI port and built-in speakers. It is relatively inexpensive for a monitor of this size and offers reasonable image quality, but it doesn't excel in any particul...
This 30in Eizo ColorEdge CG303W monitor has a high-quality IPS panel with a resolution of 2560x1600. While you can now get this resolution over 27-inches on Dell's UltraSharp U2711 (or Apple's 27-inch iMac), it feels more comfortable on the eyes over...
A 22in LED display that is claimed to "save on your energy bill," the ViewSonic VX2250 LCD monitor has a relatively low price tag. A Full HD resolution, its LED backlighting and decent image quality are impressive, but the lack of an HDMI input may b...
We've seen a number of very competent 18.5-19in flat-panels at below $200 in recent months. The BenQ G2222HDL aims to deliver a more comfortably sized 21.5in screen for a comparatively cheap $249 price tag.
The Dell UltraSharp U2211H is a 22in LCD monitor that boasts sharp image quality, an attractive bezel and an asking price that represents excellent value. With a full range of ports and connections, as well as a design that enables tilting, swivellin...
The screen uses an IPS panel (In-plane Switching) that can display colours better than most others, including Dell’s older 27-inch model the U2709W. In keeping with the current trend, the Dell UltraSharp U2711 features a 16:9 wide-screen aspect ratio...
These days you can't get the train, tram or ferry without seeing someone caressing their iPad or stroking the screen of their iPhone. Touchscreens are in vogue, and if you want your business to look like it's with "it" and is one of the hip kids inst...
Despite costing more than many workstations and being about as portable, the Wacom Cintiq 21UX is so much more than a sketchpad. It's an easel and a full set of Grumbacher paints and brushes to the iPad's 2B and a Moleskine sketchbook – it enables yo...
The BenQ V2420H is a 24in, LED-backlit LCD monitor that has a super-thin chassis. At only 15mm thick it is much slimmer than a conventional, CCFL-backlit LCD monitor. LED lighting also means the BenQ V2420H delivers better contrast than a regular mon...
You can use the BenQ M2700HD as a TV with the help of the built-in speakers and remote, and the number of input ports mean that you can hook it up to a gaming console and many other display sources simultaneously.
HP's Compaq LA2205wg is a relatively straightforward 22in LCD monitor, but its brushed aluminium highlights make it look like a premium product. Its flexible stand, glare-resistant screen and solid performance make it a decent buy.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LG's 4K HDR monitor gets a price and release date, heralding a new era for PC displays
- Dell's monstrous 70-inch touchscreen monitor takes aim at Microsoft's Surface Hub
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- R.I.P. VGA: Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 dumps analog support, following Intel and AMD's lead
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTData Analyst LeadSA
- CCSenior Technical Consultant - MicrosoftACT
- FTIT Security Team LeadNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPSenior .NET Developer - Contract roleWA
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Senior Developer | Solution DesignerQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW