The 14in, $170 Lenovo ThinkVision LT1421 monitor provides a simple, one-cable option for adding a second display to your setup. A second monitor is useful for many reasons, and whether you just want more screen real estate on your already-crowded des...
The Samsung Series 8 (S27A850T) is a 27in LED edge-lit LCD monitor using Samsung’s proprietary PLS panel tech. This monitor may be expensive at $1099, but its image quality is impressive. Power users and design professionals -- the monitor’s target m...
Dell’s S2330MX is a very slim, reasonably cheap 23in LCD monitor. Its slim design does mean the stand is a bit flimsy and it’s not very adjustable, but if your needs are basic then it’s a perfectly capable monitor.
The ViewSonic VX2753mh-LED is a 27in LED edge-lit computer monitor with a recommended retail price of $599. This price puts it on par with similarly sized monitors from ASUS, Acer and Samsung, but the ViewSonic VX2753mh-LED claims a response time of ...
ViewSonic's VX2739wm Full HD, 27in LCD monitor is targeted towards gamers and boasts an HDMI port and built-in speakers. It is relatively inexpensive for a monitor of this size and offers reasonable image quality, but it doesn't excel in any particul...
This 30in Eizo ColorEdge CG303W monitor has a high-quality IPS panel with a resolution of 2560x1600. While you can now get this resolution over 27-inches on Dell's UltraSharp U2711 (or Apple's 27-inch iMac), it feels more comfortable on the eyes over...
A 22in LED display that is claimed to "save on your energy bill," the ViewSonic VX2250 LCD monitor has a relatively low price tag. A Full HD resolution, its LED backlighting and decent image quality are impressive, but the lack of an HDMI input may b...
We've seen a number of very competent 18.5-19in flat-panels at below $200 in recent months. The BenQ G2222HDL aims to deliver a more comfortably sized 21.5in screen for a comparatively cheap $249 price tag.
The Dell UltraSharp U2211H is a 22in LCD monitor that boasts sharp image quality, an attractive bezel and an asking price that represents excellent value. With a full range of ports and connections, as well as a design that enables tilting, swivellin...
The screen uses an IPS panel (In-plane Switching) that can display colours better than most others, including Dell’s older 27-inch model the U2709W. In keeping with the current trend, the Dell UltraSharp U2711 features a 16:9 wide-screen aspect ratio...
These days you can't get the train, tram or ferry without seeing someone caressing their iPad or stroking the screen of their iPhone. Touchscreens are in vogue, and if you want your business to look like it's with "it" and is one of the hip kids inst...
Despite costing more than many workstations and being about as portable, the Wacom Cintiq 21UX is so much more than a sketchpad. It's an easel and a full set of Grumbacher paints and brushes to the iPad's 2B and a Moleskine sketchbook – it enables yo...
The BenQ V2420H is a 24in, LED-backlit LCD monitor that has a super-thin chassis. At only 15mm thick it is much slimmer than a conventional, CCFL-backlit LCD monitor. LED lighting also means the BenQ V2420H delivers better contrast than a regular mon...
You can use the BenQ M2700HD as a TV with the help of the built-in speakers and remote, and the number of input ports mean that you can hook it up to a gaming console and many other display sources simultaneously.
HP's Compaq LA2205wg is a relatively straightforward 22in LCD monitor, but its brushed aluminium highlights make it look like a premium product. Its flexible stand, glare-resistant screen and solid performance make it a decent buy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- R.I.P. VGA: Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 dumps analog support, following Intel and AMD's lead
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Kogan forced to pay $32,400 penalty by ACCC
- LG's ultra-thin touchscreen panels will enable lighter, thinner notebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC