LG's been pushing its Cinema 3D TVs -- like the LM6410, the LM7600, and the LM9600 -- hard over the last few months, but we haven't seen as much of a push with its IPS computer monitors.
Monitors - Slideshows
Great looking tablets, superfast phones and the return of the boom box. Here's what we loved at this year's show.
From blinking lights and punch cards to LCDs and 3D flat panels, we trace the 70-year history of the tech that users rely on to see what a computer is doing.
We round up our favourite 23-inch LCD monitors
It's that time again: the end of the financial year! Are you desperately in need of a new LCD monitor at work? Been trying to convince your boss to get you a new one to improve your productivity? Now is the time to pick up cheap deals on some great LCD monitors that are perfect for the office. We've rounded up some of the latest LCD monitors that offer great features despite their low prices.
Heading back to school or university? Pick up a good LCD monitor to work with!
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
We braved bedbugs, bad PR people, long taxi lines, and greasy convention-center food, all to find the hottest new gadgets and gear.
Pick up some great gear, including a 50in plasma TV, a Samsung mobile and a JVC camcorder
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
We take a look at the new range of stylish Acer touch-screen laptops, as well as a lightweight projector, a touch-screen LCD monitor and a desktop PC
ViewSonic this week announced the launch of a new range of full HD 1080p LCD monitors.
Beyond Gaming and Internet Cafe in Sydney has partnered with 3D Motion to give punters the chance to experience true 3-D gaming. The monitors use auto stereoscopic technology, which allows users to view 3-D images without having to don daggy glasses.
HP recently created quite a buzz by announcing its first affordable 30-bit display panel. The DreamColour LP2480zx is a 24in display that will be ideal for a host of professionals, including graphic designers, animators and video editors.
From wall PCs to a super-slim LCD monitor, find out which devices turned heads at this year's Computex trade show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
- 5 Oppo F1s review: 2016 has another King of the Best Value phones
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's monstrous 70-inch touchscreen monitor takes aim at Microsoft's Surface Hub
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- R.I.P. VGA: Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 dumps analog support, following Intel and AMD's lead
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Kogan forced to pay $32,400 penalty by ACCC
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- NSPython Developer (DevOps)NSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW