LG's been pushing its Cinema 3D TVs -- like the LM6410, the LM7600, and the LM9600 -- hard over the last few months, but we haven't seen as much of a push with its IPS computer monitors.
Great looking tablets, superfast phones and the return of the boom box. Here's what we loved at this year's show.
From blinking lights and punch cards to LCDs and 3D flat panels, we trace the 70-year history of the tech that users rely on to see what a computer is doing.
We round up our favourite 23-inch LCD monitors
It's that time again: the end of the financial year! Are you desperately in need of a new LCD monitor at work? Been trying to convince your boss to get you a new one to improve your productivity? Now is the time to pick up cheap deals on some great LCD monitors that are perfect for the office. We've rounded up some of the latest LCD monitors that offer great features despite their low prices.
Heading back to school or university? Pick up a good LCD monitor to work with!
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
We braved bedbugs, bad PR people, long taxi lines, and greasy convention-center food, all to find the hottest new gadgets and gear.
Pick up some great gear, including a 50in plasma TV, a Samsung mobile and a JVC camcorder
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
We take a look at the new range of stylish Acer touch-screen laptops, as well as a lightweight projector, a touch-screen LCD monitor and a desktop PC
ViewSonic this week announced the launch of a new range of full HD 1080p LCD monitors.
Beyond Gaming and Internet Cafe in Sydney has partnered with 3D Motion to give punters the chance to experience true 3-D gaming. The monitors use auto stereoscopic technology, which allows users to view 3-D images without having to don daggy glasses.
HP recently created quite a buzz by announcing its first affordable 30-bit display panel. The DreamColour LP2480zx is a 24in display that will be ideal for a host of professionals, including graphic designers, animators and video editors.
From wall PCs to a super-slim LCD monitor, find out which devices turned heads at this year's Computex trade show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's monstrous 70-inch touchscreen monitor takes aim at Microsoft's Surface Hub
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- R.I.P. VGA: Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 dumps analog support, following Intel and AMD's lead
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Kogan forced to pay $32,400 penalty by ACCC
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT