Giving mum an MP3 player for Mother’s Day is a great idea
MP3 Players - Features
Boost your audio experience with the free MixTape.me, Mojo, SharePod, and TuneUp, among other downloads and services -- whether you use iTunes or not.
The latest version of the Geneva Model L -- an iPod dock that combines exceptional sound quality with sublime style -- has a walnut finish that sets it apart from the crowd.
Apple released a little bit of a firestorm with the announcement of its newest iPod Shuffle.
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
If you are one of the many people who own an iPod or an iPhone, there is a pretty good chance you don’t just use it on the train or at the gym.
Touch-screen computers, iPhone apps, and wireless cameras that stream video to the Web are on display at DEMO 09, the launchpad for emerging technology.
Apple's iLife suite has long been a cornerstone of the company's "digital hub" strategy for organizing, managing and creatively using the array of digital media available today. In the latest version, iLife '09, the suite received major updates to al...
In Singapore this week, Panasonic launched its new FT-rugged, TZ and FS series of LUMIX digital cameras. Among the models released were two hybrid models -- the LUMIX DMC-FT1 and the LUMIX DMC-TZ7 -- which, in addition to being able to capture high-q...
The Panasonic TZ series will welcome two new models in April 2009, the Lumix DMC-TZ7 and the Lumix DMC-TZ6 also known as 'travel zoom' cameras. The 12.1-megapixel Lumix DMC-TZ7, equipped with a 10-element LEICA DC 25mm lens, will be a hybrid camera c...
Samsung's U4 and Q1 add style to the MP3 market.
Coming up with a great technology product or service is only half the battle these days. Creating a name for said product that is at once cool but not too cool or exclusionary, marketable to both early adopters and a broader audience, and, of course,...
On the shop shelves just in time for Christmas, Philips has announced the launch of a series of new docking stations designed for iPods and other portable multimedia devices.
Earlier this week, Logitech announced four new audio products. We show you what they are and what they’ll do.
Love your iPod, but hate iTunes? It's a common feeling among Windows-using iPod owners.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk Support (CISCO)QLD
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSolution Designer l Microsoft SMENSW
- FTCustomer Support ManagerSA
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC