Bath robes, gift hampers, chocolates, slippers, Sex & the City box sets -- if you've bought all these things for your mum on previous Mother's Days, you're probably running out of conventional gift ideas. But there's no reason to panic just yet. Ther...
Giving mum an MP3 player for Mother’s Day is a great idea
Boost your audio experience with the free MixTape.me, Mojo, SharePod, and TuneUp, among other downloads and services -- whether you use iTunes or not.
The latest version of the Geneva Model L -- an iPod dock that combines exceptional sound quality with sublime style -- has a walnut finish that sets it apart from the crowd.
Apple released a little bit of a firestorm with the announcement of its newest iPod Shuffle.
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
If you are one of the many people who own an iPod or an iPhone, there is a pretty good chance you don’t just use it on the train or at the gym.
Touch-screen computers, iPhone apps, and wireless cameras that stream video to the Web are on display at DEMO 09, the launchpad for emerging technology.
Apple's iLife suite has long been a cornerstone of the company's "digital hub" strategy for organizing, managing and creatively using the array of digital media available today. In the latest version, iLife '09, the suite received major updates to al...
In Singapore this week, Panasonic launched its new FT-rugged, TZ and FS series of LUMIX digital cameras. Among the models released were two hybrid models -- the LUMIX DMC-FT1 and the LUMIX DMC-TZ7 -- which, in addition to being able to capture high-q...
The Panasonic TZ series will welcome two new models in April 2009, the Lumix DMC-TZ7 and the Lumix DMC-TZ6 also known as 'travel zoom' cameras. The 12.1-megapixel Lumix DMC-TZ7, equipped with a 10-element LEICA DC 25mm lens, will be a hybrid camera c...
Samsung's U4 and Q1 add style to the MP3 market.
Coming up with a great technology product or service is only half the battle these days. Creating a name for said product that is at once cool but not too cool or exclusionary, marketable to both early adopters and a broader audience, and, of course,...
On the shop shelves just in time for Christmas, Philips has announced the launch of a series of new docking stations designed for iPods and other portable multimedia devices.
Earlier this week, Logitech announced four new audio products. We show you what they are and what they’ll do.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
- Apple shows off iPod touch, nano updates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT