In a quest to make computing more interactive, Intel on Wednesday said it is working on video search technology that it hopes to bring to its future multimedia platforms.
Grandmax, a brand from YC Cable, is showing off some nifty speakers for digital music lovers at Computex
Intel showed off a small, energy-efficient PC that is capable of paying Blu-ray discs, highlighting the high-definition video playback capabilities of its new 4 series chipset.
Compliance systems provider SteelCloud has launched a one-stop product designed for small to medium businesses (SMBs) looking to roll out a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) throughout their organizations.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies this week unveiled the 500GB 3.5-in. CinemaStar hard drive, which it said mutes noise and cuts power consumption in set-top boxes and digital video recorder (DRV) storage devices.
A New York man was convicted of copyright infringement late last week in the largest criminal music piracy case in the United States.
With a partnership between Black Star TV and South Korean company 2ii Tech, Ghana has become home to the first service in West Africa for mobile-phone-enabled TV content viewing. Employing Terrestrial Digital Multimedia Broadcasting (T-DMB) technolog...
A member of an online piracy group has been convicted of conspiracy to commit criminal copyright infringement and faces up to five years in prison, the US Department of Justice said.
Australians are spending more time accessing media on the Internet than they are watching television or movies, according to a study of more than 850 broadband users.
Apple said Tuesday it is adding episodes from HBO's original programming to its pay-to-view iTunes online store, and will charge US$1 more than the usual for some episodes.
A US judge has ruled on a nearly US$111 million copyright-infringement decision against TorrentSpy.com, the BitTorrent peer-to-peer search site.
Adware pushers have found a new way to trick you into downloading their annoying products: fake MP3 files.
Google has reinstated an open-source project just days after pulling it in response to a copyright-related takedown notice.
Google has removed an open-source project that enables the proprietary CoreAVC high-definition video decoder to run in Linux following a complaint from the codec's developer -- but the project could soon return.
Sony and Samsung, two of the biggest backers of the Blu-ray Disc format during its battle with rival HD DVD, are releasing new Blu-ray Disc products with the anticipation that consumers are finally ready to start upgrading to high-definition video di...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW