Back when Steve Jobs introduced the new multi-touch iPod Nano in September, he joked that one of the members of Apple's Board of Directors was going to wear it as a watch. Naturally, designers immediately jumped on this idea and started churning out ...
It is amazing what will catch the fancy of the news media. For example, Nov. 16 was “British day” in U.S. publications. The day started out with just about every newspaper and TV station covering an anticipated announcement that the Beatles were comi...
Apple today added the Beatles' catalog to its iTunes online music store, making it the first to sell digital downloads of the Fab Four's tracks.
Apple finally reeled in The Beatles and put all 13 of their original studio albums on iTunes.
Apple is about to announce that its iTunes store will begin selling music by The Beatles, according to a report by <i>The Wall Street Journal
Apple's Ping is no longer afraid of the World Wide Web.
U.S. iPod touch owners will soon be able to access the Internet without a Wi-Fi hotspot by using a new add-on being launched on Sunday by Sprint and Chinese network supplier ZTE.
In a major victory for the music industry, a New York federal judge has ordered embattled P2P software maker LimeWire to immediately and permanently stop distributing and supporting its file-sharing software.
The Sony Walkman cassette player took one step closer to the grave on Monday when Sony announced it would stop selling the portable music player in Japan. The company stopped manufacturing the cassette playing Walkman for the Japanese market in Apri...
We live in an age of invention and scientific discovery. But there are things about some inventions that science simply cannot explain. Here are 10 things that I simply do not understand about consumer technology:
Microsoft plans to offer elements of its Zune music and movie services throughout Europe and other countries this fall in conjunction with the release of its Windows Phone 7 operating system.
Researchers at Fujitsu Laboratories have developed a wireless charging system that they say can simultaneously charge a variety of portable gadgets over a distance of several centimeters without the need for cables.
Philips introduced the GoGear Connect, an Android-powered device that can play music and movies, take pictures and surf the web, during the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin.
The inside of the new Apple TV likely resembles the interior of the iPod Touch, a move that allowed Apple to dramatically cut costs, a Canadian research company said today.
There were a lot of rumors and expectations ahead of Apple's much-hyped music event yesterday. As expected, Apple unveiled a new touch-based iPod Nano, and an iPod Touch sporting the company's A4 processor, its super-high-resolution Retina display, a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.Net/Crystal Report) 160504/AP/vtdAsia
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC