It is amazing what will catch the fancy of the news media. For example, Nov. 16 was “British day” in U.S. publications. The day started out with just about every newspaper and TV station covering an anticipated announcement that the Beatles were comi...
Apple today added the Beatles' catalog to its iTunes online music store, making it the first to sell digital downloads of the Fab Four's tracks.
Apple finally reeled in The Beatles and put all 13 of their original studio albums on iTunes.
Apple is about to announce that its iTunes store will begin selling music by The Beatles, according to a report by <i>The Wall Street Journal
Apple's Ping is no longer afraid of the World Wide Web.
U.S. iPod touch owners will soon be able to access the Internet without a Wi-Fi hotspot by using a new add-on being launched on Sunday by Sprint and Chinese network supplier ZTE.
In a major victory for the music industry, a New York federal judge has ordered embattled P2P software maker LimeWire to immediately and permanently stop distributing and supporting its file-sharing software.
The Sony Walkman cassette player took one step closer to the grave on Monday when Sony announced it would stop selling the portable music player in Japan. The company stopped manufacturing the cassette playing Walkman for the Japanese market in Apri...
We live in an age of invention and scientific discovery. But there are things about some inventions that science simply cannot explain. Here are 10 things that I simply do not understand about consumer technology:
Microsoft plans to offer elements of its Zune music and movie services throughout Europe and other countries this fall in conjunction with the release of its Windows Phone 7 operating system.
Researchers at Fujitsu Laboratories have developed a wireless charging system that they say can simultaneously charge a variety of portable gadgets over a distance of several centimeters without the need for cables.
Philips introduced the GoGear Connect, an Android-powered device that can play music and movies, take pictures and surf the web, during the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin.
The inside of the new Apple TV likely resembles the interior of the iPod Touch, a move that allowed Apple to dramatically cut costs, a Canadian research company said today.
There were a lot of rumors and expectations ahead of Apple's much-hyped music event yesterday. As expected, Apple unveiled a new touch-based iPod Nano, and an iPod Touch sporting the company's A4 processor, its super-high-resolution Retina display, a...
Ping is Apple's <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/204734/ping_on_itunes_not_so_hot.html">music-centric social network</a> that is integrated into <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/204645/apple_announces_itunes_10.html">iTunes 10</a>. From...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
- Apple shows off iPod touch, nano updates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW