Back when Steve Jobs introduced the new multi-touch iPod Nano in September, he joked that one of the members of Apple's Board of Directors was going to wear it as a watch. Naturally, designers immediately jumped on this idea and started churning out ...
MP3 Players - News
It is amazing what will catch the fancy of the news media. For example, Nov. 16 was “British day” in U.S. publications. The day started out with just about every newspaper and TV station covering an anticipated announcement that the Beatles were comi...
Apple today added the Beatles' catalog to its iTunes online music store, making it the first to sell digital downloads of the Fab Four's tracks.
Apple finally reeled in The Beatles and put all 13 of their original studio albums on iTunes.
Apple is about to announce that its iTunes store will begin selling music by The Beatles, according to a report by <i>The Wall Street Journal
Apple's Ping is no longer afraid of the World Wide Web.
U.S. iPod touch owners will soon be able to access the Internet without a Wi-Fi hotspot by using a new add-on being launched on Sunday by Sprint and Chinese network supplier ZTE.
In a major victory for the music industry, a New York federal judge has ordered embattled P2P software maker LimeWire to immediately and permanently stop distributing and supporting its file-sharing software.
The Sony Walkman cassette player took one step closer to the grave on Monday when Sony announced it would stop selling the portable music player in Japan. The company stopped manufacturing the cassette playing Walkman for the Japanese market in Apri...
We live in an age of invention and scientific discovery. But there are things about some inventions that science simply cannot explain. Here are 10 things that I simply do not understand about consumer technology:
Microsoft plans to offer elements of its Zune music and movie services throughout Europe and other countries this fall in conjunction with the release of its Windows Phone 7 operating system.
Researchers at Fujitsu Laboratories have developed a wireless charging system that they say can simultaneously charge a variety of portable gadgets over a distance of several centimeters without the need for cables.
Philips introduced the GoGear Connect, an Android-powered device that can play music and movies, take pictures and surf the web, during the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin.
The inside of the new Apple TV likely resembles the interior of the iPod Touch, a move that allowed Apple to dramatically cut costs, a Canadian research company said today.
There were a lot of rumors and expectations ahead of Apple's much-hyped music event yesterday. As expected, Apple unveiled a new touch-based iPod Nano, and an iPod Touch sporting the company's A4 processor, its super-high-resolution Retina display, a...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD