With recent research reports showing that traffic to YouTube and other online video sites doubled last year, the race is on among companies looking to advertise their wares to that wide audience.
MP3 Players - News
Music fans could be given the chance to legally download songs for free via a new service called Qtrax, an online file-sharing tool that promises unlimited, free music downloads. That is if they can actually download the program.
Amazon.com will start selling MP3 music files through its international Web sites this year, the company said Sunday. But details of the company's plans to expand its digital music service remain scarce.
Swedish prosecutors have until Thursday to file charges against The Pirate Bay, one of the most widely used search engines for locating music and movies on the Internet.
Victorian Police along with Australian Federal Police and investigators from the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) raided several houses in Melbourne's western suburbs this week, shutting down Australia's largest ever piracy opera...
The Rock Hero Effect: People buy either Rock Band or Guitar Hero. They get hooked on the addictive and lasting gameplay. They start buying expansion songs in droves at US$2 bucks a pop. Then they flood online music stores to purchase the featured gam...
The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) became one of the largest proponents of peer-to-peer file sharing and anti-copyright when hackers defaced its Web site today.
Asian consumers aren't yet buying digital music to pack their iPods with sprawling collections of music, but they are splashing out on digital music in the form of mobile ringtones and ringback tones.
One look at PlayTomato's Video Touch music and video player might leave you thinking you've seen it before. <a href="http://www.playtomato.co.kr/bbs/view.php?id=Tomato_Freetalk&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&...
A class-action suit filed against Apple alleges the company unfairly uses technological restrictions with its iPod line and iTunes Music Store to beat out competitors.
Internet television network Revision3 is launching The Digg Reel, a new weekly show that will highlight the most popular videos submitted to Digg.com.
Just hours after Apple's CEO Steve Jobs touted iTunes and the iPhone, the company plugged four security holes in QuickTime -- iTunes' media-player sidekick -- and fixed three flaws in both the iPhone and its iPod Touch cousin.
Gadgets have always taken center stage at the Consumer Electronics Show, but this year more than ever, even the coolest devices seem to be mere means to an end -- access to content and services whenever and wherever you want them.
Camcorders don't usually cause much buzz at CES. This year was different, because the products on show could finally capture the imagination of long-wary consumers.
A visitor to the Consumer Electronics Show can't take in all the new products, but some devices caught the eye of just about everybody.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTGraduate Software Developer - SASACT
- CCIT Support TechnicianNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- FTSoftware/Mobile SupportQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW