With recent research reports showing that traffic to YouTube and other online video sites doubled last year, the race is on among companies looking to advertise their wares to that wide audience.
Music fans could be given the chance to legally download songs for free via a new service called Qtrax, an online file-sharing tool that promises unlimited, free music downloads. That is if they can actually download the program.
Amazon.com will start selling MP3 music files through its international Web sites this year, the company said Sunday. But details of the company's plans to expand its digital music service remain scarce.
Swedish prosecutors have until Thursday to file charges against The Pirate Bay, one of the most widely used search engines for locating music and movies on the Internet.
Victorian Police along with Australian Federal Police and investigators from the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) raided several houses in Melbourne's western suburbs this week, shutting down Australia's largest ever piracy opera...
The Rock Hero Effect: People buy either Rock Band or Guitar Hero. They get hooked on the addictive and lasting gameplay. They start buying expansion songs in droves at US$2 bucks a pop. Then they flood online music stores to purchase the featured gam...
The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) became one of the largest proponents of peer-to-peer file sharing and anti-copyright when hackers defaced its Web site today.
Asian consumers aren't yet buying digital music to pack their iPods with sprawling collections of music, but they are splashing out on digital music in the form of mobile ringtones and ringback tones.
One look at PlayTomato's Video Touch music and video player might leave you thinking you've seen it before. <a href="http://www.playtomato.co.kr/bbs/view.php?id=Tomato_Freetalk&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&...
A class-action suit filed against Apple alleges the company unfairly uses technological restrictions with its iPod line and iTunes Music Store to beat out competitors.
Internet television network Revision3 is launching The Digg Reel, a new weekly show that will highlight the most popular videos submitted to Digg.com.
Just hours after Apple's CEO Steve Jobs touted iTunes and the iPhone, the company plugged four security holes in QuickTime -- iTunes' media-player sidekick -- and fixed three flaws in both the iPhone and its iPod Touch cousin.
Gadgets have always taken center stage at the Consumer Electronics Show, but this year more than ever, even the coolest devices seem to be mere means to an end -- access to content and services whenever and wherever you want them.
Camcorders don't usually cause much buzz at CES. This year was different, because the products on show could finally capture the imagination of long-wary consumers.
A visitor to the Consumer Electronics Show can't take in all the new products, but some devices caught the eye of just about everybody.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC